Paul Green passed away

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
May he Rest In Peace and thoughts and prayers go out to his loved ones.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
FFS...news only just broke and you're already conducting the autopsy with your tinfoil scalpel. Pull your head in.
Agree. Anyone dies now they blame the vax. Luckily one of the healthiest and fittest blokes on the planet(Steve Folkes) died before the vax even came out, or else they would of blamed the vax as well. People are not allowed to die now or else the vax gets blamed. Muppets need to know anyone can die at any age. RIP Paul Green, big shock!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Agree. Anyone dies now they blame the vax. Luckily one of the healthiest and fittest blokes on the planet(Steve Folkes) died before the vax even came out, or else they would of blamed the vax as well. People are not allowed to die now or else the vax gets blamed. Muppets need to know anyone can die at any age. RIP Paul Green, big shock!
It's ridiculous. Do these people think nobody died pre vax? But the thing that really pisses me off is they don't even have the decency to lay off for a few days to show respect for the deceased before they start up with their bullshit.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well the media has a new term called SADS… it stands for sudden adult death syndrome and that term only came out after the you know what

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's terrible, feel deeply for his family.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Rip Paul green just saw it on the news. Was he even coaching after losing the cowboys gig?

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's ridiculous. Do these people think nobody died pre vax? But the thing that really pisses me off is they don't even have the decency to lay off for a few days to show respect for the deceased before they start up with their bullshit.
I agree with you that they should lay off of it especially this early, BUT there has been a significant increase in non-COVID deaths according to many insurance companies & country statistics. Something is definitely happening. Whether it is vax related or not we will probably never know.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I agree with you that they should lay off of it especially this early, BUT there has been a significant increase in non-COVID deaths according to many insurance companies & country statistics. Something is definitely happening. Whether it is vax related we will probably never know.
Of course may he rest.. but something is off with sudden deaths and those are the ones that we only hear of

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very sad. No cause of death released yet? Way too young. RIP

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I agree with you that they should lay off of it especially this early, BUT there has been a significant increase in non-COVID deaths according to many insurance companies & country statistics. Something is definitely happening. Whether it is vax related or not we will probably never know.
There's a thread for these sorts of discussions....this is certainly not the place.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, that's all I can say Wow.
Condolences to his family, taken too soon.