Paul Gallen re-signed for another year with Sharks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Signed on today for another 12 months with the Sharks, because gloryboy Gallen can't retire at the same ime as other stars. Has to have the spotlight firmly on himself.

Blokes been shit this year, even the fans are over him.

Yet by signing this contract if he lasts even half the year he'll have played the most games of any Sharks player in history.

Also means less money for Barba!

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Has looked pretty good when I've seen them play.. dude will be 80 when he retires :sweatsmile:

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bloke still got his first dollar
When the team is away, he won't eat anywhere but the hotel they stay at because it's included
Teammates take the piss

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He would walk into our side and most others right now, no real reason for him to retire at all.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Those peptides worked a treat. Fountain of youth.
A good example of why peptides should be legalised and monitored by team health experts across the comp

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Some people just love playing footy.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
A good example of why peptides should be legalised and monitored by team health experts across the comp
There should be a version of NRL where you can use whatever drugs you want. Would be like space jam

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Signed on today for another 12 months with the Sharks, because gloryboy Gallen can't retire at the same ime as other stars. Has to have the spotlight firmly on himself.

Blokes been shit this year, even the fans are over him.

Yet by signing this contract if he lasts even half the year he'll have played the most games of any Sharks player in history.

Also means less money for Barba!
Dude Cam Smith is the glory boy not Gallen lol. Watch the fap fest at the GF when he retires. Remember when Lockyer retired? All players retiring at the GF had to be paired up with someone in the back of a Hilux ute as it went around the ground, but Prince Lockyer got an entire ute to himself.

Fucken Blonde Karmichael!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Dude Cam Smith is the glory boy not Gallen lol. Watch the fap fest at the GF when he retires. Remember when Lockyer retired? All players retiring at the GF had to be paired up with someone in the back of a Hilux ute as it went around the ground, but Prince Lockyer got an entire ute to himself.

Fucken Blonde Karmichael!
Gallen is just as bad mate... at least Cam Smith has kinda earned his accolades with success. Gallen's done fuck all.
200+ games and one premiership in your clubs history. whoop-di-doo.

Cam "Cheater" Smith is a successful player despite being a dick.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hate the guy even more now cos he got me a 1 week ban for a post I made in this thread LOL.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Tbh he has been decent when i see him play. Hes def past rep footy but still has something to offer at club level. No i wouldnt want him at the dogs though.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Seriously give me his peptide dealer, I want to have that much energy at age 35. Gallen still puts in 60mins +

Status
Not open for further replies.