Paul Gallen pub brawl

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Gotta disagree, he was a machine, 2 hitups in every set for most of his career, never went missing ever, very tough and a proud Aussie nothing wrong with that, could be worse.
Also stood up in Origin, me and my son met him and he couldn't stop talking when he knew my boy was playing footy and boxing at same time. Good guy.
He is a champion and has always been sort of size coming thru the juniors at Wenty

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Here’s Gallen in early years for Sharks.. sponsors LG left in 2009..way before Peptide affair. Peptides didn’t necessarily bulk him up, because he was a big boy, they gave him phenomenal endurance.
IMG_1330.jpeg
IMG_1331.jpeg

Although, he is rumoured to be the player who the head coach at his former coach, who had informed him he was too small to be a forward, was the player who he described their bulking up (prior to peptide scandal) as a little..interesting..I’m paraphrasing here but his comment had the same sentiment. Plus from my good source, he was not alone, as a former teammate bulked up considerably as well.

Now these are rumours, take what you will.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Here’s Gallen in early years for Sharks.. sponsors LG left in 2009..way before Peptide affair. Peptides didn’t necessarily bulk him up, because he was a big boy, they gave him phenomenal endurance.
View attachment 90638

Although, he is rumoured to be the player who the head coach at his former coach, who had informed him he was too small to be a forward, was the player who he described their bulking up (prior to peptide scandal) as a little..interesting..I’m paraphrasing here but his comment had the same sentiment. Plus from my good source, he was not alone, as a former teammate bulked up considerably as well.

Now these are rumours, take what you will.
Brian Smith...I remembered him hilighting that.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Remember when he was part
Of the bruise brothers with Greg bird.

Gallen was a good SuperCoach player.. I lost a final of SuperCoach in a competition because asada took him out and I didnt have any trades

decent boxer, big heart and motor but average skills.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
lol gallen didnt screen this opponent to well did he, bit different to the old fossils hes had in the ring so far

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Filthy over it, he'll want a rematch

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Remember when he was part
Of the bruise brothers with Greg bird.

Gallen was a good SuperCoach player.. I lost a final of SuperCoach in a competition because asada took him out and I didnt have any trades

decent boxer, big heart and motor but average skills.
Greg Bird. Another weedy little bitch who miraculously bulked up in a short amount of time!
The integrity in the game has never been stronger with all the drug cheating and match fixing!

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Whats buzz's take on this..

Waiting for the "police riot squad was called as patrons feared for their lives" usual shit he posts when its us

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Whats buzz's take on this..

Waiting for the "police riot squad was called as patrons feared for their lives" usual shit he posts when its us
Yep this got swept under the carpet big time. Oh well it’s just Gal being Gal wasn’t his fault move on.