Paul Carter signed with Titans??

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Gold Coast Titans have added further depth to their developing roster for season 2014 and beyond with the recruitment of four promising signings.

Centres Maurice Blair (Melbourne Storm) and Siuatonga Likiliki (Newcastle Knights) will join the club’s exciting young backline next season, while 2012 NYC Team of the Year member Paul Carter (Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs) and current Under-20s halfback Christian Hazard (South Sydney Rabbitohs) will add further depth in the forward pack and halves respectively.

Read more: http://www.zerotackle.com/nrl/titans-recruit-promising-quartet-10763/#ixzz2bwih6

I was Expecting him to break through next yr.....???

Moey999

Pitbull
Reaction score
we still have burr, klemmer and browne so it's sweet.

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Browne's out of contract at the end of this year IIRC.
If the money is right from another team i'm pretty sure we may lose Browne at the end of the year. Fingers Cross we dont as he is as tough as nails!

coreyhart

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If the money is right from another team i'm pretty sure we may lose Browne at the end of the year. Fingers Cross we dont as he is as tough as nails!
Agree totally - we had better not lose Tim Browne. I really rate Tim very highly.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Either way its a shame to lose Carter, the games I watched of him we will see him in regular FG in a couple of years!

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Players will also leave because des doesnt promote anyone ,maybe lachie burr is a reaction to that ,as ive been saying all season players need to be accountable based on form

TrickmA

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Titans love feeding off our juniors aye

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Players will also leave because des doesnt promote anyone ,maybe lachie burr is a reaction to that ,as ive been saying all season players need to be accountable based on form
One thing I do agree with is that at times this year a player or two have deserved to be dropped for their own good!

bert

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Titans love feeding off our juniors aye
That's because they produce players from their juniors such as Jordan Rankin. My 85 year old mother in law with 2 ****ed hips is better that him !

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He has that Eastwood about him and wouldve been great for depth but like u said we have forwards and it dont like there going anywhere...

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hope we keep Lachlan.

I really think he will be a special player in the future!

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's always disappointing to lose a good kid like Carter but you can't keep them all. His Dad played years with Cartwright so not surprised he's heading to the GC.

Do you guys think Minute will ever crack the top grade or is he just another Paki Afu?

Status
Not open for further replies.