PAUL CARTER RELEASED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He isn't a particularly great player, and needs a full time baby sitter to prevent him being a idiot off the field......... time for him to get a real job and be added to the list of people that wasted whatever talent they had.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
He isn't a particularly great player, and needs a full time baby sitter to prevent him being a idiot off the field......... time for him to get a real job and be added to the list of people that wasted whatever talent they had.
He also needs a babysitter on the field because he likes shoot out of the line in defence leaving his teammates exposed

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Same guy that played for our NYC team in 2010 or have I googled the wrong Paul Carter?

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
I can imagine the junkies he must hang out with

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Now waiting on Roosters to sign Tim Simona
Simona is working as a truck driver (again) at Botany for a container freight company that his family has been working in, a mate who works for them sees him around here and there.

I wonder if he has been training or let himself go...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Simona is working as a truck driver (again) at Botany for a container freight company that his family has been working in, a mate who works for them sees him around here and there.

Looked fit walking out of court...

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

That's weird, last night Channel 9 (fake news) said Simona is "working as a personal trainer earning $600 a week".

Status
Not open for further replies.