Paul Alamoti

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hearing so much positive feedback for Alamoti gives me some confidence he will be a consistent FG player. Seeing a back rower do him for speed on the outside not so much. Hoping he learns from that and finds a way to overcome his speed liability in defence.
Trust the process that is now in place but it could mean his place in the team if he can't find a way to eliminate his line break causes. Gus is pretty ruthless it seems. Hope Gus also shows that he has patients for potential.
That back rower was Briton Nikora, he’s just as fast as any centre in the game.
I think the young bloke will be a good quality centre, he’s just a bit Green at the moment.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
That back rower was Briton Nikora, he’s just as fast as any centre in the game.
I think the young bloke will be a good quality centre, he’s just a bit slow at the moment.
Fixed

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tend to agree, Alamoti seems very talented but his speed is a worry.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His speed over 40 needs work. Maybe training with Xerri will help.
Spot on, that short burst speed can be the difference between covering 3 meters and 5 meters laterally.

He's still young and can still get faster, but weather that means compromising strength and power? A lack of speed is not the end of the world if you can read the opposition attacking structures well and have solid defenders inside and out.

Time will tell I suppose.

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cirro you getting this ?? Alamoti is slow, we have the fastest winger in the comp, cherri ripe undoubtedly one of the fastest backs, Kiraz the axe wielding most devastating runner even averillo is no slouch in the speed department, but Alamoti is too slow, shift him cirro. Listen to the scouts on here ciro

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fuck I didn’t read the rest of the comments. You beat me to it :tearsofjoy:
He’s just one of George Coorey’s boys. The ones that used to hang with George at the leagues club on Sunday nights to feed off his Canterbury corporate card.