Patten to centre Yes or No?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NuffSed

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It makes me laugh how idiots come into a thread to say it's a crap thread when if they just ignore it it would go off the page quick enough.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
It makes me laugh how idiots come into a thread to say it's a crap thread when if they just ignore it it would go off the page quick enough.
You asked for our opinions, you got an answer dilly.

Just because I hold the opinion that your suggestion was lidacris to say the least, you get upset??

Suck it up princess.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
FYI

Patten has filled in at center on one or two occasions. Didnt start the game there- but played there for about 30-40 minutes

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
No backflip. There are morons here like yourself but there are also some good people here.
Why am I a moron? Because I think your threads bring little value to this forum?? Or because I tell it as it is??

Shall I highlight how silly this thread is so you can see it in plain sight? Just look at the responses. It's not just this thread either. In case you haven't realised, many a times you cop it for your suggestions.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
patten at centre is stupid, but I will take nuffseds side for his right to put it out there. Not everyone is a rugby league expert, and even so called experts have made way worse positional changes.
Thanks for the honesty.

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
No thanks.

Also.. NO to Winitana. No, no, no.

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
Blaqdog is like the kennel attack dog, constantly growling and biting anything that doesnt suit him.
I wouldn't know BlaqDog from a bar of soap... but at least he posts sensible line-ups and other comments that actually make sense.

NuffSed is a proven nuff... he'd suggest putting Hannant at fullback, given the chance. He creates threads telling us what Kevin Moore will do and that we're going to get smashed because of what "Kevin Moore will do"

Mods... I think it's time for a clean out... get the nuffs out of this forum... they're like the fkn plague!

Status
Not open for further replies.