Patten to centre Yes or No?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
With Barba to fullback. Yes or No?
IMO the Dogs centres v Parrascum will be Idris and Winitana.

Winitana can actually attack a bit although defence sometimes suspect. On recent form for Morris, it puts Morris and Winitana about square.

hotdiggitydogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
yer and while we are at it
lets play Noddy at number 8 and play Ennis in NSW cup

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
IMO the Dogs centres v Parrascum will be Idris and Winitana.

Winitana can actually attack a bit although defence sometimes suspect. On recent form for Morris, it puts Morris and Winitana about square.
WHAT?????????????

no way will winitana play.

NuffSed

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I did it as a joke topic. But in all seriousness Parra backline is going to kill us this week without Morris unless Idris and Goodwin play their best games.

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
Patten has been great the last two weeks at fullback.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
I did it as a joke topic. But in all seriousness Parra backline is going to kill us this week without Morris unless Idris and Goodwin play their best games.
Parra backline will FAIL !

Idris will break Tahu's ribs !

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Dear oh dear.

You'd gain a lot more credibility around here if you stopped making useless threads with outrageous suggestions.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
you cant care what they think. mongoosee used to care and it used to make mongoosee sad. but be your own man and have your own ideas m8. Blaqdog is like the kennel attack dog, constantly growling and biting anything that doesnt suit him.
Not really, I'm just sick of pointless threads being made around here. People make threads for the sake of it these days.

If you and everyone else who finds your rants funny want you to keep posting your bungalo reports, by all means! Do so in the Lounge. They've got nothing to do with Bulldogs discussion.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
blaqdogs idea of trolling is anything that annoys him. thread was serious. Patten @ centre is no more outrageous than Anasta at fullback for the roosters last year. It shows that some coaches are willing to gamble, no matter how stupid the idea.
Now you're just taking sides.

It was quite clear you agreed with me this idea was rather outrageous in your first post. Admit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.