Patten Special Guest - NRL ON FOX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Its actually quiet funny

It was a game in 2003 that Patten "cost" El Masri the record of 36 goals consecutively. I think it was at Brooky and Patten scored in the corner. Haz missed the goal eventually to record the 35 in a row - holding a drawn record with the other bloke lol.
yup i remember that 1, the wind was pretty strong also, he had a similar kick few minutes later and nailed it

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Did you see Pattens face when he talked about Utai, he actually stuttered when he said "with Utai in, aahh hanging around"

I tell ya I reckon he will be called up FIRE UP UTAI
not necessarily, that what i thought too at first, although PL don't usually train with FG so most likely he just didn't have a clue what to answer.

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought Patten handled himself

was Good to hear how he talked about Folkesy

D

D0ggyStylz

Its actually quiet funny

It was a game in 2003 that Patten "cost" El Masri the record of 36 goals consecutively. I think it was at Brooky and Patten scored in the corner. Haz missed the goal eventually to record the 35 in a row - holding a drawn record with the other bloke lol.
Yeah, it was at brooky. i was at that game :( right on the stroke of halftime

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
some one should go belmore and see if utai is training wid FG lol i would of but im working

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
Laurie Daley: "Shifty Sherwin's such an important ingredient for the D-D-Drago..I mean Bulldogs"....

ffs does he ever NOT have the Dragons on his mind.

PHELPSY

DEEEEEEBO
Reaction score
Did you see Pattens face when he talked about Utai, he actually stuttered when he said "with Utai in, aahh hanging around"

I tell ya I reckon he will be called up FIRE UP UTAI
OMGGGGGGGGGGG! i hope soo!

Laurie Daley: "Shifty Sherwin's such an important ingredient for the D-D-Drago..I mean Bulldogs"....

hahaha watta idiot!

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
typical Looz hahaha thats y i luv the bloke

H

Haztrick

I had to work but taped it. Should be great to see. General is a legend.

d_eye

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i just watched the reply.
I gotta say, that the general is well spoken when interviewed.

onya mate!

bobnbo

Waterboy
Reaction score
yeah & he also speeks of the luck he has whem he tackles 1 in 1, now that is what i call a statement. That is 1 major thing he has wrong with his game & b4 you start whinging take a look at the 3 he missed against bronco's just an eg. Don't get me wrong Patten is a great f/baller but 1 on 1 not real good otherwise he may have played S. O. O. Yeah he has done some great tackles in his time but %'s aren't great

Keefy

The Family Club
Reaction score
He did well on the show, It's good to see a footy player who can construct more than one sentence LOL

Well done General

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
Didn't someone say Patten knows more than 6 languages or something?

He has consistently been one of our best..

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

LOL. I noticed that and as soon as he said that I said "Trust.."

Winger

Dogs 07
Reaction score
The General has always been good in interviews, whenever he receives man of the match honours Matty Johns has trouble getting away from him because he'll keep on talking, which is rare coming from a player.

I knew Daley was gona pick the Dogs, he does every week. I think he wants to be a Bulldog!

Status
Not open for further replies.