Patten Bulldog of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TdoggBulldog

my thoughts exactly... excellent >=)

ahhaha u shulda seen me at the fan day last year when we collected the season passes, I full got so excited haha. I was like "OMG GUYS... its Patten"
lol my family think im crazy because i take my season card out and am like aww patten

im so glad we didn't get someone ugly like sbw on our cards lol

i wonder what pretty pic of patten the season card will have this year :grinning:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
nah SBW was better than the general!!

Nah he wasnt. The General was good every match he played and played more matches than most of the team. SBW was brilliant in about 7 or 8 matches, injured, suspended for some, and not as good as Patten in the rest of his games.

TBH Patten is the only dog that was consistant all year. Haz was pretty good but better in the first half of the year than the second. Patten is always the same.

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
nah SBW was better than the general!!

psst ima p.m u 2 make sure i got the joke cause if i did it was funny lol

oh yea and good on Patten but hardly surprising... wouldn't be surprised for 3 years running

rogueflare

popeye
Reaction score
congrats patten... deserves it, he has been awesome all year.

K

kennyy

Nah he wasnt. The General was good every match he played and played more matches than most of the team. SBW was brilliant in about 7 or 8 matches, injured, suspended for some, and not as good as Patten in the rest of his games.

TBH Patten is the only dog that was consistant all year. Haz was pretty good but better in the first half of the year than the second. Patten is always the same.
was clearly taking the piss

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
fully deserved it... unlike the most of our players he plays with passion and full on...

i wish we had a team full of pattens

Sull

Whitaker Eye
Reaction score
Well done to all who received awards. Jamie Clark unlucky for the Flegg player but Heka deserves it.

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would have been surprised if any one else won it.Go Luke Patten
*stands up straight and salutes the general* :D

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Very well deserved. He has been our most consistent for a while know and was deserving of getting some type of recognition for it. Well done general!

Top Dogg

BEWARE OF THE DOGS
Reaction score
He was the obvious choice. We looked lost when he wasn't out there. Congrats!!!

sherwinisagun

bulldog member '07
Reaction score
love you General, you deserve the award more than any other player

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He was bound to get it after his great 2007 Perfotrmance. Definately a highlight of his Season was leading the Bulldogs to a couragous fightback against the Cowboys at Dairy Farmers Stadium, one week before the Finals.

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
For Sure, Congradulations to the General, Deseved it for his consitent Performance all year in both Defence & attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.