Patrick Templeman will save the Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The Cowboys have bought player after player for specific positions and failed to groom/develop nearly all of them, they seriously need to think before ruining players. I hope Pat gets his chance this year to debut, if Des is keeping him back it must be for a good reason ie ironing out the kinks in his play or position.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
EFFFF that man ... does anyone else have there own fricken juniors, I think its time Sam Perret was told that he needs to make way for the future of the club other wise its likely Templeman will goelse where if he knows he can cement a first grade spot.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I have a feeling that we'll either keep Mbye or Templeman but not both. I would hate to lose either but if we had to lose one I couldn't decide who.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I have a feeling that we'll either keep Mbye or Templeman but not both. I would hate to lose either but if we had to lose one I couldn't decide who.
Get rid of Barney and we can keep both, maybe another 2 or 3 juniors.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Ahh Cowboys .. good side on paper but will always underdeliver when the pressure is on.

I'm sure Patty would rather learn under Hasler than Henry.

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
am I the only one not sold on templeman? if i had to choose between mbye and templeman, I'd pick mbye everyday of the week

LG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
am I the only one not sold on templeman? if i had to choose between mbye and templeman, I'd pick mbye everyday of the week
agreed, patty seemed to blame his team mates (on the field) a few times last year when things didn't go his way too

Mbye already looks like a leader to me, he's a keeper

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This is a real test of our current board,

richie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
and look further into the picture now would be a great time too blood Kane Brennan young great work rate Good under the high ball and can defend and is only on a 1 year contract Give him a go Des... otherwise he will look for another club again

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If we didn't waste our money on T-Rex we could've re-signed at least 5 of our juniors to multi year contracts.

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we didn't waste our money on T-Rex we could've re-signed at least 5 of our juniors to multi year contracts.
Do you even know how much T-Rex is on? Considering we upgraded Klemmer to 300k because of the promise we saw in him then I'm gonna go ahead and say that any of the juniors we really want to keep have been offered or will be offered new contracts

LG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
and look further into the picture now would be a great time too blood Kane Brennan young great work rate Good under the high ball and can defend and is only on a 1 year contract Give him a go Des... otherwise he will look for another club again
you'd seriously have the team playing like 8 players with less then 5 games first grade experience tonight, wouldn't you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.