Pat O'Hanlon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malla

Reaction score
Any update on his injury? Would be tremendous to have him back now given T-Rex is gone for the season.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
At the start of the season, he was a possibility to play towards the back end of the season. I don't think he would jump straight into first grade after an injury like that, though.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Still in re- hab and if he was to return would not be until season just about over.
Speaking about his injury did any one see the poor guy from Manly in the Intrust club rugby comp last weekend. Same type of injury only lower down on his leg than Pat O Hanlon.
Only saw it because I had the game on taping, they did not show another slow -mo action replay after the initial one because believe me it was very distressing. Game held up for nearly an hour while they waited for an ortho to assess the injury.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hope he makes his comeback my bro did the same injury on monday potentially worse and is going to be in the hosp for another week or two would be good to see that people comeback from it as his was going pro in 2 weeks (boxer).

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Still in re- hab and if he was to return would not be until season just about over.
Speaking about his injury did any one see the poor guy from Manly in the Intrust club rugby comp last weekend. Same type of injury only lower down on his leg than Pat O Hanlon.
Only saw it because I had the game on taping, they did not show another slow -mo action replay after the initial one because believe me it was very distressing. Game held up for nearly an hour while they waited for an ortho to assess the injury.
Wynnum Manly Intrust Super Cup?

David Stagg was injured on weekend for them too.

Hope he makes his comeback my bro did the same injury on monday potentially worse and is going to be in the hosp for another week or two would be good to see that people comeback from it as his was going pro in 2 weeks (boxer).
Daamn sorry to hear that :(

Not a nice injury at all.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Forgot about this bloke - would love him back

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wynnum Manly Intrust Super Cup?

David Stagg was injured on weekend for them too.

Daamn sorry to hear that :(

Not a nice injury at all.
No mate, the Rugby Union competition. Manly Marlins were playing the Warringah Rats at Manly on Saturday. The Manly captain Kotoni Ale made a big run down field and got caught in a regulation tackle and leg got caught underneath. Ouch!

Saw Stagg play two weeks ago in the Qld cup TV game, shame about his injury, what did he do? Could not find any injury listed on the Broncos web site.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I snapped both my tibia and fibula similar time to Pats last year. I believe he did ligament damage in the process as well. If my recovery progress is anything to go off, I can't see him back anytime soon.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
He's been running in the zero gravity treadmill for about a month or more now.

So thats a positive sign.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
My belief is is that if we terminate his contract because of his injury we are liable for the full payout amount but if we let his contract expire then parramatta will still have to pay the majority. That's why he's still in our squad

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Yeah I know but he's taking up cap room this year when he was next to no chance to play this year if at all again

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
That said before his injury he was absolutely killing it. Was matching Jackson (when Jackson is in form).

BulldogFit

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Going well and slowly making good progress in nsw cup . Expected to resign and will play FG in 2016

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If he does happen to play fg next year the club should quit NRL and join volleyball because our average player height will bloody be 6 foot 7 (assuming Perret retires)

Status
Not open for further replies.