Past Players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If there is anyone who personally knows any of the following players or knows where abouts (residentially) they are, please let me know:

Graeme Langlands
Wally Lewis
Darren Lockyer
Mal Meninga
Ray Price
John Sattler
Peter Sterling

Thanks

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
My dog goes to the same day spa as one of those players dog tbh.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
You should maybe try and ask their employers or managers or something. I don't like the idea of someone divulging anyone's residential address on here.

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Im not sure if those players have managers. That was back a couple of decades.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Who sends fan mail lol
When I was in kindy I sent fan mail to satan because as I was sucking up for good gifts...then my teachers were like SATAN?! Yh I meant santa... lol

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lewis, Lockyer and Meninga were outside my house yesterday chasing a Pokemon that appeared there. If I'd d seen this thread yesterday I would have asked them where they lived. Funnily enough they never caught the Pokemon, but when my neighbours car ventured outside the three of them ran off down the street chasing it.

Good luck finding a way to get fan mail to them.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't the kids just send tweets these days?

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lewis, Lockyer and Meninga were outside my house yesterday chasing a Pokemon that appeared there. If I'd d seen this thread yesterday I would have asked them where they lived. Funnily enough they never caught the Pokemon, but when my neighbours car ventured outside the three of them ran off down the street chasing it.

Good luck finding a way to get fan mail to them.
Thanks for the information. Where abouts did this happen?

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Delta are you one of those stalker type fans lol

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thanks for the information. Where abouts did this happen?
It happened right in front of my house. I'd give out the address but I'd prefer to see the Pokemon remain free. I'm a bit of a conservationist when it comes to Pokemon. I'm sorry my information was a little misleading in the first post. Spell check changed cat to car. They were chasing a cat. By the way of you catch up with them and one of them is in possession of a white cat with black face and ears tell them it already had an owner who would like it back. It's name is Bandit because the black on its face looks like a mask. It's owner is a 9yo girl. I'm actually a bit worried that either Wally, Mal, or Darren might own either greyhounds or fighting dogs. Maybe they were chasing the cat to bait dogs with. If they're into that kind of thing I'd be wary about leaving a return address on any mail you sent them.

I obviously don't know them. Maybe I'm wrong about why they were chasing the cat. Maybe they thought it was the Pokemon and I'm reading too much into the situation. I'd like to know for sure that they don't have Bandit though.

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It happened right in front of my house. I'd give out the address but I'd prefer to see the Pokemon remain free. I'm a bit of a conservationist when it comes to Pokemon. I'm sorry my information was a little misleading in the first post. Spell check changed cat to car. They were chasing a cat. By the way of you catch up with them and one of them is in possession of a white cat with black face and ears tell them it already had an owner who would like it back. It's name is Bandit because the black on its face looks like a mask. It's owner is a 9yo girl. I'm actually a bit worried that either Wally, Mal, or Darren might own either greyhounds or fighting dogs. Maybe they were chasing the cat to bait dogs with. If they're into that kind of thing I'd be wary about leaving a return address on any mail you sent them.

I obviously don't know them. Maybe I'm wrong about why they were chasing the cat. Maybe they thought it was the Pokemon and I'm reading too much into the situation. I'd like to know for sure that they don't have Bandit though.
Thanks for the information, just digesting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.