Parramatta wooden spoon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cat & Mouse

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I hope next Season they still get the spoon, cause Ricky stuart is no better.. He done nothing for the Sharks, infact he'll probably get sacked from the eels like stephen Kearney.. LOL
Disagree.IIRC Stuart too Cronulla to equal top on points after the regular season in 2008? Fist time they were in the finals in a while too. Also his achievments with Roosters and NSW. Stuart will be the best thing to happen to Parramatta in a while, I hope anyway. In a couple years, I can see them being week in week out one of the better teams in the competition. With some smart mangament and recruiting to help.

P

Paint.

Disagree.IIRC Stuart too Cronulla to equal top on points after the regular season in 2008? Fist time they were in the finals in a while too. Also his achievments with Roosters and NSW. Stuart will be the best thing to happen to Parramatta in a while, I hope anyway. In a couple years, I can see them being week in week out one of the better teams in the competition. With some smart mangament and recruiting to help.
Ricky Stuart seems to always start off with a great first impression then fade off after a while... happened at both Roosters and Nulla

Big_Dawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ricky Stuart seems to always start off with a great first impression then fade off after a while... happened at both Roosters and Nulla
Mmm like all new coaches except for the new warriors one

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone hating on Hindmarsh is an absolute asshat. The guy is a legend of the game and is a top bloke to boot.

I will be at the game, should be a great atmosphere.

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone hating on Hindmarsh is an absolute asshat. The guy is a legend of the game and is a top bloke to boot.

wrong place mate..

I for one can't think of a better send off for Hindy, with him finishing with the spoon...

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

Anyone loving on hindmarsh is a absolute asslicker

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fck Hindmarsh and Burt. And fck their excuse of a club. Remember how good we were for those 4 years 30 years ago? We've been so great since 1947....

Those two cnts got what they deserved. No ring(s) and a wooden spoon to shove up their sister's cnt.

Papa Emeritus

Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Hate parra all you want as a club, but no one can argue against Burt and Hindmarsh being great rolemodels for the kids out there and having players like them only strengthens the NRL. Plus how many people can say they are one club players in this day and age?

You can still be a passionate dogs supporter without being an absolute d1ckhead.

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hate parra all you want as a club, but no one can argue against Burt and Hindmarsh being great rolemodels for the kids out there and having players like them only strengthens the NRL. Plus how many people can say they are one club players in this day and age?

You can still be a passionate dogs supporter without being an absolute d1ckhead.
Hindmarsh's legacy will be about his ass crack....glad the overrated hack has never won a premiership and will finish his final year with the wooden spoon

good on them for being great role models, but it doesn't change the fact that they are both **** and have never won premierships.

These last couple of years he has become a whingey little *****, and I think he should of retired about 2 years ago.

p.s What is better that Parra not winning a premiership since 1986?

Parra being in a grand final, only to lose to a team that fielded an illegal team...

Papa Emeritus

Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
How can you honestly say Hindmarsh is ****? You don't win a premiership on your own. You can be a good player in a terrible team. He is up there with the best of them in terms of his work rate, the guy puts in 110% every game.

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How can you honestly say Hindmarsh is ****? You don't win a premiership on your own. You can be a good player in a terrible team. He is up there with the best of them in terms of his work rate, the guy puts in 110% every game.
I just think he is overrated, the king of being the second man in a tackle..

anyway, hope you enjoy the game on Sunday......

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think the whole "Huindmarsh is a legend" etc is a bit of a myth.... guy was quite good in his day, no doubt, but it's not like he will be come the next immortal.

P

Paint.

Other than his two trademark Scott Sattler-like try saves every 3 seasons, he doesn't really offer much to a team, offensively or defensively. In fact, he's a liability offensively, you're better off with 12 men than 13 men that include Hindmarsh, offensively.
Off the field? He's a cnt, simple as that. In all my time watching league, he's the only player, coach or official I've ever seen who's said anything bad about a player off the field. Calling Michael Ennis a grub over something that happened on the field, and the fact that he didnt move to dispel rumours that he'd talked about his sick children says to me that he didn't care what people said about Ennis.
He says that he's stopped caring about Parra getting the spoon (**** attitude) and, when asked if Stuart is the right man to lead the Eels, what does he say? "I don't know, we'll have to wait and see I guess."
Yeah, great attitude and example to fans and younger players from a club captain and so called legend...

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Other than his two trademark Scott Sattler-like try saves every 3 seasons, he doesn't really offer much to a team, offensively or defensively. In fact, he's a liability offensively, you're better off with 12 men than 13 men that include Hindmarsh, offensively.
Off the field? He's a cnt, simple as that. In all my time watching league, he's the only player, coach or official I've ever seen who's said anything bad about a player off the field. Calling Michael Ennis a grub over something that happened on the field, and the fact that he didnt move to dispel rumours that he'd talked about his sick children says to me that he didn't care what people said about Ennis.
He says that he's stopped caring about Parra getting the spoon (**** attitude) and, when asked if Stuart is the right man to lead the Eels, what does he say? "I don't know, we'll have to wait and see I guess."
Yeah, great attitude and example to fans and younger players from a club captain and so called legend...
x2 except for the last part where you said he had a great attitude and was a great example to fans etc

i was with you until then

Status
Not open for further replies.