Status
Not open for further replies.

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
Parramatta choke again

STORM 12
EELS 6

Parramatta choke again. Hey! nothing new there...

Talk about an attrocious game of Rugby League... You'd think Melbourne (the minor premiers) would've proved themselves as premiership contenders by putting the cleaners through the Eels...

Nope... There was so much drop-ball, crap-house tactics and yeah... pretty much a boring game all-round...

Jeez parramatta are hopeless, they had a few good opportunites in the 2nd half to send the game into extra time. But if the storm played ordinary, then the Eels were worse!

They only have themselves to blame... AGAIN!

*yawn*

.PARANoIR.

I stole this off Charisma
Reaction score
Well, Parramatta lost 12 - 6 to Melbourne.

They have no one else to blame but themselves. Melbourne were very poor in the 2nd half. Parramatta stuffed up a few good chances, they were all over the Storm at one stage.

Melbourne crumbled in the 2nd half, they were really poor and against a stronger opposition, I think they would've got absolutely towelled.

But, I wanted Parramatta to win, to make our run a bit easier, so Im still pissed off, but things are looking good for us, Melbourne were poor, should have lost imo, and Parramatta had a try turned down that shouldve got BOD if they were going to keep consistant of things gone down this year, but typically, it didnt happen.

Oh well, I still think the Storm will choke. We saw the early stages today.

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
Someone will probably have to merge my thread with Paranoir's... LOL

Only lets keep my thread title... its better :p

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Storm were very unimpressive. We have them covered.

BumAcid

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know about you guys but I thought this was a very low game. Not the semi final footy we're use too.....

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
I hope this is the best the Storm can do...

coz if it is, I'll be hoping with everything that we'll meet them in a Grand Final.
I get the feeling we'll have tougher opposition in the preliminary... 2 weeks from now

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Erros galore!!..was soo boring!!..and i didnt like it how the eels injured David Kidwell and Jake Webster (even though Jake is already out of the tri nations)

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
god! atleast i am not the only one who thought it was boring!

at the least it was annoying . i kept walking away with frustration tbh.
only excitement was grothe's wandering elbow and kidwells blood display! :beat:

Fict|on.x

akimbo^assassin
Reaction score
lol
the game was average
i've seen worser games
but yeh, melbourne looked like sh!t

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brent said:
Yeah, FIRE UP ERIC! :D
hehehe if i didnt like webster so much i would be rolling my eyes with grothey :love:

hehehe

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Brent said:
Yeah, FIRE UP ERIC! :D
That was so not cool. >:(

Just aswell Jake is already out of the tri nations..but it still is not cool of him. :(

And just aswell David Kidwell is ok..i'd spew if he was injured for a long period of time! :nervous:

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
[ASOWINI] said:
That was so not cool. >:(

Just aswell Jake is already out of the tri nations..but it still is not cool of him. :(

And just aswell David Kidwell is ok..i'd spew if he was injured for a long period of time! :nervous:

kidwell is seriously a TANk and a half. he can take a belthing by some slippery eels on the chin....his team did win after all1
jake out of tri nations? what is with that?!?!?1
( tbh i havent been following its build up- very bad of me :whacky: )

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
~KuRrY MuNcHa~ said:
kidwell is seriously a TANk and a half. he can take a belthing by some slippery eels on the chin....his team did win after all1
jake out of tri nations? what is with that?!?!?1
( tbh i havent been following its build up- very bad of me :whacky: )
Something about his shoulder or knee or something..apparantly Bluey has known about it for awhile. So its not just Melbourne trying to keep players from not playing in the tri nations (how that ****s me off >:( )

But i was soo looking forward to him carving up!!

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I think i said earlier this year Storm games seem to just be so boring and not worth watching.

Then again they had an awesome game against canberra not long ago. But pretty much their whole game revolves around Inglis atm. If he's in the team anything can happen.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
.....all the commentators were saying is "inglis this" and "inglis that" and " omg they are missing inglis"....i was like SHUT UP1

they won without him didnt they?( very close however)

and whats with slater? he did show some talent during the match with some impressive runs, but still not as much as people credit him for. over rated to the max.

Number13

Management
Reaction score
Well done Parramatta. You certainly exposed Melbourne.

This is a game a chess. Parramatta played their game and exposed Melbourne strengths and weaknesses. Although Parramatta lost the game they certainly provided the next team that wil face Melbourne scope as to how they acn beat them.

Roozy

princess
Reaction score
Dragons are the only team freaking me out atm. But they are due for their usual choke next week, so I'll be on stand-by for that :grinning:

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Parramatta clearly showed that if u wanna go wide and throw stupid long balls you will not beat Melbourne.

If you go up the middle with quick short passes you expose them very well.

You also wanna make sure you make Slater or Inglis and even Turner / Webster run for the ball when u kick on the last.

Status
Not open for further replies.