Parramatta aiming for top 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janice

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Just saw this on the news, talking to Parra players today and they are now claiming that they are aiming for the top 4. My brother who is a very wise man made the comment that for them to even make the 8 the teams already in the 8 have to lose as many games in a row that the eels need to win - and I can't see that happening, can anybody else?

J-H13

Kennel Established
Reaction score
LMAOOO aww man they have high hopes...they rack up a couple of wins in a row and thats it they wanna hit the big time,they think there all that.....lol plzz man,they burn me so much

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
reminds me of how the bulldogs were meant to make the top 4 last year according to our supporters..
i don't think they'll make the 8 tbh.

J-H13

Kennel Established
Reaction score
LOL aww parra parra parra...they win some games and thats it they wanna be in the top for lol... plzz man

chadiwrx

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Maybe there not counting the top 8. They are talking about the top 4 outside the 8 :p

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
^^ Haha I think you're right..In that case they can come first.

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol this reminds me of something Eddy Murphy said I think in Delirious, "You give a nice guy a rope and he wants to become a cowboy"

SoNnY_dAyS

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think the top 4 is pretty set really, unless the Dragons and Broncos continue to play how they did last round.

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
If they can make the top 4, the Roosters can make the 8. And we all know that ain't happening!

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Typical Parramatta! They win a few and they think they are the greatest!
Such a fair weather team! Both the club itself & the fans!

The last six weeks they have had a Bye & five wins! With Newcastle the ONLY team in the top 8 they have played! And they are only in the Top 8 because of early season form!

The next six weeks. They play only 1 team NOT in the TOP 8. By my count they will struggle for the top 8 indeed If I was a betting man i would bet they don't make the 8. However the TOP 4. Someone needs to get their hand off it quickly!

½

friend of stevie j
Reaction score
if you don't have a dream how you gonna have a dream come true?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Parramatta dreaming about a top 4 finish

well so far the top 2 is locked in..
the way Parra are going they will be in the semi's though

too bad they cant keep Jason Taylor, everytime he has a strong influence with their 1st grade side as a player or coach they do well

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
no tim smith... no finals football for the parra scums...

they wont make the 8

Bulldog Power

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i reckon tim smith come finals time would choke, so its not a problem if he is playing IMO

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eels won't make the top 4. They probably will make the top 8 now provided they win all the games they should win

Keefy

The Family Club
Reaction score
They may scrape into 8th If they are lucky and injury free. To think a top 4 finish is achievable is ridiculous !

Status
Not open for further replies.