Lol PArra has the same problem as us... i call it coachhalfdyslexia

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think they should keep finch for next week. :grinning:

Kingi

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
please keep Finch for 1 more week....then after that drop him..lol...probably the worst player in the NRL at the moment.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Finch is so hopeless.

I hope he plays next week and gets owned so we have another LOL Finch GIF for Belmore Bulldog to make.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
i think Tim smith is leaving his poor form behind him, i cant say he is at his best but he is showing an improvement to previous games, Finch didnt offer much into tonights game, although hopefully they keep him there for next week.

chadiwrx

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I say keep him in the side.

Btw LOL Finch! :D

Geohood

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lol if he plays next week watch him have his 1 in 10 good match. :P

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He's a Good Player but he's not a Five-Eighth, Tim Smith is in he Best Position. He's got a Good Boot on his Kicks but his Passes are woeful.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Finch is so ****ing predicatable.

All he did last night was get the ball at second reciever, ball of the hip to Metaeo. I counted like 4-5 times he did that on the right hand side attack of theres. Absolute rubbish

Tim Smith on the other hand is finding some form. His kicking game was solid, and he is warming to the number 7 jersey this year

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finch is so ****ing predicatable.

All he did last night was get the ball at second reciever, ball of the hip to Metaeo. I counted like 4-5 times he did that on the right hand side attack of theres. Absolute rubbish

Tim Smith on the other hand is finding some form. His kicking game was solid, and he is warming to the number 7 jersey this year
Sounds like Roberts tbh

thegodfather

Waterboy
Reaction score
Finch Shocker

Yeah definately we need to drop him for Dogs game next week.

He is a reserve grade player, someone who does some good things occasionally. Thats it.

Bring on Blake Green!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
the Hindmarsh brothers back together is a scary thought for me
I dont see Hagen dropping Ian back to PL after him and Nathan clicked so well one game back after a 5 year split

it was as if Ian never left Parramatta

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
See that was the issue we had needing to drop Finch but Rickys love affair assured it never happened.... For Parramattas sake they want to hope that their is no love affairs going on.

BTW Smith was great the other night getting back into form which im sure you Parra fans are thrilled about

That Girl

Waterboy
Reaction score
**** did Finch come from Union, noticed he does the on 1, 2 switch or cut (I'm a touch player not sure what league calls are) to get himself set up on attack down in the 20.
He had nothing, didn't feed his runners. He doesn't take it to the line enough, when he does he hand breaks. For a stand off he didn't use the ball much at all. Gave his runners no options. That's my spewl!! Bench his ass!!

Status
Not open for further replies.