Parra Jesus on here is a fake....

Status
Not open for further replies.

the Coyote

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bumped into the Parramatta Jesus at ANZ last night... asked him
what he was doing on the kennel talking crap.....

He reckons he has never been on the Kennel... and was peed off that
some 10 year old faggot was using his name....

The real PJ wasn't a bad bloke..... pity the fake imitation that trolls on
here is such a wan$ker.....

Go Dogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He thinks he is smart doing the whole give a few compliments with a few choice stirring remarks every now & then. It's classic trolling and pretending otherwise is dumb. Just ban him imo.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think we will seee him much around here after last night. Even if we do as long as he behaves and follows the rules there isn't an issue.

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol yeah and all the other trolls on here are 10 year old faggots

P

PARRA JESUS

thankyou dogslyfe, thats very nice of you, and i will just say again that i was not at ANZ last night, the OP of this thread is telling porkies, i get to a few games these days but last night was not one of them, cheers

P

PARRA JESUS

So, you're openly admitting to being a 10 year old faggot?
is that the sort of language you use as a mod on here ? no wonder there are members on here using gutter level stuff like ''i hope all your players get aids'' c**t as every second word, fa**ot, mate whats the story, your calling me 10 years old,? do you think your club would be happy with the gutter level low life stuff many on here carry on with? mate it doesnt hurt, it just makes you n others look like pathetic low lifes with no class at all, do you think your tough using that stuff ? i really thought dogs fans where ok before i came on here, and many have shown a bit of class, but mate do you have to stoop down to that level ? just pathetic stuff......

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
is that the sort of language you use as a mod on here ? no wonder there are members on here using gutter level stuff like ''i hope all your players get aids'' c**t as every second word, fa**ot, mate whats the story, your calling me 10 years old,? do you think your club would be happy with the gutter level low life stuff many on here carry on with? mate it doesnt hurt, it just makes you n others look like pathetic low lifes with no class at all, do you think your tough using that stuff ? i really thought dogs fans where ok before i came on here, and many have shown a bit of class, but mate do you have to stoop down to that level ? just pathetic stuff......
Pro-Tip: Re-read all your troll intended posts here in the forum. Where's your "class"?

I think you're lucky to even still be allowed to post to be honest.

Haven't you got your own Parra related forums to post in? We don't need you here.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A) you responded to a post that was a response to another poster
B) I was joking
C) I'm not a moderator, you need to learn to read
D) you're a 10 year old faggot

Status
Not open for further replies.