Panthers team to take on the rorters

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
yeah i know a lot of people are writing of roosters after rd 1 i dont know about grand final material but we will improve ones we get our halfs sorted

G

greekstyle2000

what makes you think they have nothing they still have majority of 2003 premiership winning team and last years team which almost got there but just werent good enough we have garret crossman on the bench which is similar to having ross, also frank pritchard shane rodney is a good defensive player our bench isnt as good as it can be but still have players that can produce i suppose only time will tell if they are good enough or not i will give them a few weeks/rounds to see and make up my mind then

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
greekstyle2000 said:
what makes you think they have nothing they still have majority of 2003 premiership winning team and last years team which almost got there but just werent good enough we have garret crossman on the bench which is similar to having ross, also frank pritchard shane rodney is a good defensive player our bench isnt as good as it can be but still have players that can produce i suppose only time will tell if they are good enough or not i will give them a few weeks/rounds to see and make up my mind then

Majority of the team yeah, but scott sattler no, Ryan Girdler no there are a few others!!!
And as I said lost a whole bench of impact oh cept Frank Pritchard (your mini SBW) who isnt even a shadow of Sonny

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
i cant see panthers winning the GF but then again they may prove me wrong no one thoguht they would win in 03 atm i see bulldogs winning the GF they have a great team

cljunior

Sherwin departs 2007
Reaction score
Dare I say it, their bench looks better than ours this week. Don't forget Sonny isn't our bench player anymore ..

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Priddis is a champion!!!!!!!!!
He made 50 tackles against the Sharks!! I am spewing even harder now that the Bulldogs didnt sign him when they were given the open invitation!!!!

****ing stupid stupid stupid!!! Priddis could of been a Bulldog and Bulldogs could be chasing a 3rd Premiership!!!
If Priddis doesnt make Origin this year the selectors are truley ****ed in the head!!

G

greekstyle2000

i agree priddis is a champion yeah i saw he made 50 tackles if it wasnt for him i have to say we would of won a few games of ours and he was considering going to the dogs but i think didnt cause youse had perry and hughes and that

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
greekstyle2000 said:
i agree priddis is a champion yeah i saw he made 50 tackles if it wasnt for him i have to say we would of won a few games of ours and he was considering going to the dogs but i think didnt cause youse had perry and hughes and that

yeah **** them!!! he is better than Perry and Hughes put together!!!
He can play 80 minutes and make a minimum of 50 TACKLES!!!

goddamn and ppl say Danny Buderus is the best hooker in the NRL I think the selectors need to get their hand off it!!!!!!

cljunior

Sherwin departs 2007
Reaction score
Buderus is a fantastic player, the Knights only won last year when they did on the back of him.

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
Priddis is never gonna get a SOO position if Buderus is fit and then there is Wing. Priddis is not that high in the pecking order.

G

greekstyle2000

He Might Not Be That High Up For The Selectors That Is But He Is As Good Probably Better Than The Two Of Them He Is More Consistent He Is A Better Defensive Player Than Them And Can Play The Full 80 Minutes

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
greekstyle2000 said:
He Might Not Be That High Up For The Selectors That Is But He Is As Good Probably Better Than The Two Of Them He Is More Consistent He Is A Better Defensive Player Than Them And Can Play The Full 80 Minutes
yeah that is right, the ppl who deserve to play origin dont make it!!!

Luke Priddis carved the Bulldogs up without Gower last year also, so he is a huge part to the panthers success

G

greekstyle2000

PULETUA TO REMAIN A PANTHER
Mar 16 - Tony Puletua has agreed to stay with Penrith until at least the end of 2009.

“I am delighted that Tony has agreed to re-sign with us,” Penrith Rugby League General Manager Mick Leary said tonight.

“Once again he has proven his loyalty to the club.” Mick was referring to the fact that in a previous round of contract talks, Tony accepted a pay cut because of his loyalty to Penrith.

Tony is one of the most exciting second rowers in the game and a Kiwi international.

“We are hopeful of having him spend the rest of his career at Penrith,” Mick said.

On Tuesday night, Craig Gower and Luke Rooney put pen to paper after having earlier agreed to remain with the club. Craig has re-signed for five years and Luke for three.

Asked why he had agreed to stay with Penrith, Tony said: “It’s where I started. The club has done a lot for me and I am happy here.

“I would like to finish my career at Penrith.”

Mick said he had no further news on Preston Campbell, who is the last major player coming off contract at the end of this season. “I am now able to fully concentrate on Preston,” he said.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
wow I wish Willie Mason was as loyal as Puletua, oh well **** happens

G

greekstyle2000

i knew puletua would sign just ashame he had to take a pay cut he is a good player bloody gower gets paid heaps to stay poor tony has to take pay cut but he is loyal

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
greekstyle2000 said:
i knew puletua would sign just ashame he had to take a pay cut he is a good player bloody gower gets paid heaps to stay poor tony has to take pay cut but he is loyal

tell these guys to give a few of the Bulldogs players an education on loyalty!!
A few of them seem to think they are bigger than the club!!

Its good Tony stayed, but Gower shouldnt of taken so much money, he is good but not worth what he is being paid

G

greekstyle2000

Well I Hope Panthers By 6 After Last Weeks Perfomance I Aint To Confident Than Again Sharkies Played Ok Looks Like Panthers Didnt Want To Ruin The Tradition They Have Of Losing First Round Game I Think Its Been Like 5 Years Now Since They Won First Round Matches

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
Bulldogs84 said:
wow I wish Willie Mason was as loyal as Puletua, oh well **** happens
theres a few differences between puletua and mason: ego and money being two major ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.