News Panthers boss, Yeo slam bitter Fox hunt

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I mean... it's not like Luai doesn't act like a complete flog these days.

Panthers are looking good at the moment, but the only 2 challenging sides they faced they got beaten by (Souths and Broncos). Rest of their games have been against bottom of the ladder sides.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fuck The Panthers, they are smug *****. Cop a little bit of shit from Fox the last couple of years. Boo hoo. How many years has the Daily Telegraph/News Ltd been shitting on the Dogs for. Buzz the old drunk has been at us more than Kenty has with the Panthers.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Cry me a fucking river. The Tigers, Bulldogs etc get hammered from pillar to post year after year by Fox and the media. Penrith get slurped by everyone non stop for 5 years and the one or two comments that aren't part of the slurpfest they cry about as if they're the biggest victims ever..

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Arrogant, Party boys, disrespectful to other teams & classless.
Which all sounds true based on what we've seen since they became dominant.. I can't stand bad sportsmanship. You see it at every level these days and kids in junior comps in all sports are horrible with it now.. The Panthers are the worst at it.. Most of their players anyway.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Cry me a fucking river. The Tigers, Bulldogs etc get hammered from pillar to post year after year by Fox and the media. Penrith get slurped by everyone non stop for 5 years and the one or two comments that aren't part of the slurpfest they cry about as if they're the biggest victims ever..
True but if they wanna fight back great. Maybe the boofheads will think twice about bagging clubs and we could be beneficiaries of a better standard of sports reporting....*dreamin* lol

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
True but if they wanna fight back great. Maybe the boofheads will think twice about bagging clubs and we could be beneficiaries of a better standard of sports reporting....*dreamin* lol
They won't stand a chance with any legal action and Penrith won't bother pursuing it. There's a reason why Fox and other media companies deliberately bait and talk shit to get these kinds of reactions and because they know very rarely anything can be done about it legally/in terms of defamation.

Here's a tip to Penrith. Don't rub your opponents faces in it when you're winning and carrying on like a bunch of *****, show some class and respect and maybe people won't complain..

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
They won't stand a chance with any legal action and Penrith won't bother pursuing it. There's a reason why Fox and other media companies deliberately bait and talk shit to get these kinds of reactions and because they know very rarely anything can be done about it legally/in terms of defamation.

Here's a tip to Penrith. Don't rub your opponents faces in it when you're winning and carrying on like a bunch of *****, show some class and respect and maybe people won't complain..
All true BT.

Was just thinking Newscorpse/Fox might just start fully supporting the game rather than tear it down for clicks if clubs/fans start showing their anger and/or it hurts Fox etc financially. *dreamin* again :grinning:

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
All true BT.

Was just thinking Newscorpse/Fox might just start fully supporting the game rather than tear it down for clicks if clubs/fans start showing their anger and/or it hurts Fox etc financially. *dreamin* again :grinning:
They do fully support the game. If they want to drive up to Chateau Philistine with truck loads of money, they can say anything they like about me, and I will be OK with it.

BTW - P T Barnum (the circus mogul from Barnum and Bailey) once said "there is no such thing as bad publicity". P T knew a thing or two about circuses - he would have fitted right in at the NRL!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
They do fully support the game. If they want to drive up to Chateau Philistine with truck loads of money, they can say anything they like about me, and I will be OK with it.

BTW - P T Barnum (the circus mogul from Barnum and Bailey) once said "there is no such thing as bad publicity". P T knew a thing or two about circuses - he would have fitted right in at the NRL!
Would prefer it wasn't run like a circus or Fox side show alley either :grinning:

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
While the silly taking people to court party is on, we should take the nrl to court for continually raping our reputation through retarted officiating and spastic draws.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Fletcher **** has to be the biggest sooky **** CEO around... Loves getting his name in the headlines too.
After having sustained success over a few seasons (woopty doo) the clowns think they’re God’s gift to rugba leeg. So much arrogance. Oh no, what will we do without media coverage of the almighty Pussies?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Exactly right on the arrogance they display when winning. There's poor losers for sure but there's also some very poor winners and Penrith seem like the absolute definition of it a lot of the time. So the criticism they cop isn't unwarranted.

But I also despise that some of the sports journos absolutely shit on those that justify their wages and I don't disagree with clubs trying to bite back.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Penrith are acting like snowflake cucks but the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Hope they do fuck them up somehow.

Fuck the media.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You Never hear any criticism of the rorter$.. even when Myles took a dump in the hallway years back..

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score