PANGAI TRAINING ON DAY OFF

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LEGEND. set the precedent. hopefully there were more there with him. this team is in no position to be complacent. get stuck in and put in the hard yards and earn your spot in the team and move us up the ladder. we don’t expect you to win the comp; but putting in extras on your days off shows you give a shit and to be honest that’s all any of us supporters ask

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
jackson should’ve hit all the boys up and told them all training is still on, get down there and run laps and run whatever drills they can to prepare for friday. instead tevita takes it upon himself to turn up and do it solo. shows ya what sort of leader jackson is

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
jackson should’ve hit all the boys up and told them all training is still on, get down there and run laps and run whatever drills they can to prepare for friday. instead tevita takes it upon himself to turn up and do it solo. shows ya what sort of leader jackson is
Very true. If JJ was not there training, they should strip his captaincy

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeh because Gould is channel 9 cuzzy. Ch.9 crew are with Gus. It’s ch.9 Vs Fox now hahaha
Last night on NRL360 Kent called out Wielder saying he has a different agenda (insinuating that he’s writing good stories about Gus)

I’ve never seen a host on one network mention a reporter on the rival network just to make a point

Gus living rent free in their heads

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I missed this mate. Can you please say again? I didn’t see it?
All recruits will honour contracts and NO player has s Baz clause.

About 10 players have been told to find new deals as of the roosters game.

The media keeps crapping on about Burton just because of the Penrith link. They have nothing so keep regurgitating the same bullshit article.

We will keep who we want and the ones we keep have pledged their loyalty to us.

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
Yeah I know that's the angle.. Still, it's good to get a few positive Weidler stories for once, especially with the barrage from News Ltd..

Weidler doing positive Bulldogs stories is like Putin being a backup dancer for Ukraine at Eurovision.
Lol mate this cracked me [emoji23]

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Spot on brother would of loved if the fox was there to get all boys down with it