Pain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i admit this is a silly thread, but i'll make it anyways

if you could have some magical surgery that would take away emotional pain for the rest of your life, so that you wont feel bad if someone cheats on you or one of your parents die etc

would you go through with that surgery?

i wouldnt do it tbh, i think we all agree that getting hurt sucks, but i suspect we all need that pain and in some strange way actually like it

Last edited by a moderator:

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i wouldnt, as you said, everyone needs pain.

it sounds weird but i love having a good cry once in awhile :o

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wish there was surgery that would never make me feel physical pain. No more arthritis and killing legs when I have a big day at work would be nice!

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
i can be one of the most over-emotional people in the world.. i feel everything like a missile!!!

some days i would like to feel the pain of certain feelings a little less, but i wouldnt have it any other way because it makes me who i am

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i wouldnt, as you said, everyone needs pain.

it sounds weird but i love having a good cry once in awhile :o
yes me too, i guess thats why i would put $1000 on a sports bet, i secretly want to feel like crap when i lose:(

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I wish there was surgery that would never make me feel physical pain. No more arthritis and killing legs when I have a big day at work would be nice!
what about something that will take away physical pain but also take away physical pleasure? tough choice

you would be a gun footy player, charging into the defence with no regard of what will happen to you:p

dragons_princess

Hung it on Ma Wall
Reaction score
I wouldnt do it.

A life without pain, is a life without lessons learned, so that you dont make the same mistakes again...

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
what about something that will take away physical pain but also take away physical pleasure? tough choice

you would be a gun footy player, charging into the defence with no regard of what will happen to you:p
So the trade off would be that I wouldnt be able to fell any pleasure? Nah bring on the pain haha.

BTW, I would be that Martin Lang type of player. Run full speed at the defense with no regard for my safety, but still end up getting snapped every run :( :p

Malla

Reaction score
Emotional pain is good. It can be motivating

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i'd do it. i'm capable of being pretty detached and cold anyway, so why not totally eradicate whatever emotion i have left lol

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
It would be too dangerous, scums would go around hurting others and wouldnt care because they are immune from pain, hey, there are people like that anyway lol.

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So can a lot of girls, they always do it to make you change your mind.
OK baby, you can have the five hundred dollar ring. :p
$500? oh please. i have my heart set on a $54000 ring lol. just gotta marry a neurosurgeon, and i'll get it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.