News Pack of Dogs will have Flanagan's back if he's targeted: Elliott

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Great to see Adam talking to the media again. Hopefully our best media spokesman will be regularly quoted in all the papers this year and his media presence will continue to trigger hand wringing snowflakes. :grinning:

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Geez if Elliot said he had my back i'd be keeping an eye out thats for sure

As others have said I dont want Elliot a spokesman for the club anymore.

Needs to keep it zipped

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
Geez if Elliot said he had my back i'd be keeping an eye out thats for sure

As others have said I dont want Elliot a spokesman for the club anymore.

Needs to keep it zipped
Not sure why Elliots is copping all of the shit here...What women gets off with his fiancees best mate in her own house while her guys asleep... she looks like a fucking slut!

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure why Elliots is copping all of the shit here...What women gets off with his fiancees best mate in her own house while her guys asleep... she looks like a fucking slut!
The woman doesn't play for us nor does she get on the microphone at every opportunity and have a chat like she's our spokesman. What sort of idiot would chase a mike 2 weeks after cutting the grass on an ex team mate's misses who would still have a lot of connections with players and wives at the club. That is why dumb fuck Elliot is copping flack on these boards.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
The woman doesn't play for us nor does she get on the microphone at every opportunity and have a chat like she's our spokesman. What sort of idiot would chase a mike 2 weeks after cutting the grass on an ex team mate's misses who would still have a lot of connections with players and wives at the club. That is why dumb fuck Elliot is copping flack on these boards.
You do know that all NRL players are required to do promotional work, it's a mandatory NRL requirement in their contract. They have no choice, eventually they have to, it appears to me that he stalled as long as he could.

Go Dogs

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You do know that all NRL players are required to do promotional work, it's a mandatory NRL requirement in their contract. They have no choice, eventually they have to, it appears to me that he stalled as long as he could.

Go Dogs
The club & the NRL can pull the promotional work from any player if they have caused any form of Brand damage. It would be a standard clause in any contract. If it were mandatory for all NRL players to perform promo work where is evidence of Jack de belin's promo work or the dude from manly who is currently awaiting trial for attempted murder.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
The club & the NRL can pull the promotional work from any player if they have caused any form of Brand damage. It would be a standard clause in any contract. If it were mandatory for all NRL players to perform promo work where is evidence of Jack de belin's promo work or the dude from manly who is currently awaiting trial for attempted murder.
Since de Belin and and Fainu are both facing court appearance they would not be allowed to front the media, it could be considered sub judice. As Elliott committed no crime, was not charged with a crime and is not facing any court appearance then he has no such restriction. Of course the NRL can forgive a player their media requirements any time, which they chose not to in Elliott's case.

Go Dogs

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
It’s better to clear the air and shut down the media early rather than hide and look like a coward

canine

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It’s better to clear the air and shut down the media early rather than hide and look like a coward
Plus from what I've read and heard when he's spoken to reporters, he's played a straight bat at questions about that incident, saying it's a private matter and he's going to talk about football. So that says the parasitic media are seeking his comments and trying the bait and switch to ask questions to keep the incident in the news cycle.