P1 Parking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Has anyone got their form for P1 Parking yet? Its nearly round one FFS.

Any info?

Cheers.

Dimitri

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I rang the club and I think they are meant to be sent early this week

phelps_fan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The box to tick was apparently on the form for the members tickets. However, if you are like us and had a form pre-filled, you would not have had this option as it is on the other form.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
The box to tick was apparently on the form for the members tickets. However, if you are like us and had a form pre-filled, you would not have had this option as it is on the other form.
I paid through Autopay, but I didnt notice an optional box. I just assumed it would be the same as the previous years where they send out the form anyway. Thanks for clearing it up.

Wyzguy

Bulldog Tragic
Reaction score
comes at the last minute every year...the parking ticket that is....;)

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine arrived yesterday. Amused to read the instructions that said not to put near a magnetic strip such as a credit card and not near a mobile phone. That seems to rule out wallet or any pocket so where do they expect you to keep or carry this piece of cardboard?

Kent Brockman

Kennel Established
Reaction score
just park illegally in that pool thing

thats what we did while there..

hth.

Bull4life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What is this P1 parking. Do we get discounted parking for being member and if so how much is it?

JackTheLad

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is this P1 parking. Do we get discounted parking for being member and if so how much is it?
$135 for the 10 home games. It is normally $15 per visit and stay more than 3hours.

It is worth while if you watch the u20s before first grade. You are also guranteed a spot when they have multiple events going on at Homebush.

Dimitri

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
$135 for the 10 home games. It is normally $15 per visit and stay more than 3hours.

It is worth while if you watch the u20s before first grade. You are also guranteed a spot when they have multiple events going on at Homebush.

I think its past the cut off though

Wasnt the members cut off in Feb some time?

Status
Not open for further replies.