Status
Not open for further replies.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Could have sworn a saw a thread about someone asking the best way to stream NRL overseas. Anyways it hasn't been advertised to well imo, but fox have a service www.watchnrl.com
This is obviously a paid streaming service and it's been dubbed 'the official way to watch nrl outside of Australia NZ and Pacific Island countries. So yeah if anyone on here falls into that category it may be worth checking out
(Mods: merge comment into other thread if it still exists and I missed it)

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
That's Fox Australia taking people for a fucking ride again, use this service it has AFL, NRL, UEFA, FA CUP, FIFA, WORLD CUPS, pretty much anything you can think of and is cheaper. (Meant for the U.S market where none of these sports are big)

Either way, both these services are accessible from inside Australia if you know what you're doing and can fuck off foxtel in home.

https://www.foxsoccermatchpass.com/en

Also mods, since the Australian government has said bypassing geoblocking is legal if the NRL do livestream again this year can we post direct links for everyone? It's their own legit service we are just bypassing the geoblocking.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Also mods, since the Australian government has said bypassing geoblocking is legal if the NRL do livestream again this year can we post direct links for everyone? It's their own legit service we are just bypassing the geoblocking.
Discuss the links but not the methods / programs to circumnavigate it.

It's still a very shady area regarding copyright issues and broadcast laws.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I use watchnrl.com here in Singapore. Last year it was Rugby Pass.
Looks ok so far!

~c.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
What happened to the channel 9 app streaming "every" game.
That was a fair bit of bs.
Tried to watch last night's game on the app and it was nowhere to be found.
Lucky for me I have a Telstra mobile plan so I get a free pass anyhow through the Telstra NRL app.

Can someone clarify, if it is actually "every game live" or every game that's only televised on channel 9 in your state?

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Never mind the above post. Seen it in the other thread and it's been answered

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Is livestream still showing the nrl?

Quality for the free service wasn't flash and you had those annoying ads, but at least it was free.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
What happened to the channel 9 app streaming "every" game.
That was a fair bit of bs.
Tried to watch last night's game on the app and it was nowhere to be found.
Lucky for me I have a Telstra mobile plan so I get a free pass anyhow through the Telstra NRL app.

Can someone clarify, if it is actually "every game live" or every game that's only televised on channel 9 in your state?
9 don't have live coverage rights to show all games. So any game on nine live they are streaming live.

elmojo

Waterboy
Reaction score
That's Fox Australia taking people for a fucking ride again, use this service it has AFL, NRL, UEFA, FA CUP, FIFA, WORLD CUPS, pretty much anything you can think of and is cheaper. (Meant for the U.S market where none of these sports are big)

Either way, both these services are accessible from inside Australia if you know what you're doing and can fuck off foxtel in home.

https://www.foxsoccermatchpass.com/en

9 WWOS will be streaming their games online, which includes origin and finals, as per the new media rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.