Overachievers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic Arrow

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have a couple of players who I think do much more than they are given credit for.
Buddy Gordon
Chris Armit
Blake Green
Michael Hodgson

**** me dead, they all go hard.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
These players never play flashy football.

They just get the job done each week and rarely ever **** up for us. And really, that's all you can ask from them.

You can't have a team full of superstars. These ones are the best of the no-frills players. Wouldn't have them any other way.

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
These players never play flashy football.

They just get the job done each week and rarely ever **** up for us. And really, that's all you can ask from them.

You can't have a team full of superstars....
Unless you are Melbourne.

morgandogs

ARMIT LOVE
Reaction score
hopefully hodgo sticks round for another couple of years

GTJOHN

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
id say S.Turner as well...always ready to run the ball out when the forwards are tired.
has been putting in 100% every game

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Turner we kinda knew what we were getting.

Gordon, Green, even Goodwin have come from being unknown to cult heroes in our club.

Cryptic Ghost

Sharmooderator
Reaction score
Armpit gives away to many stupid penalties.

Now buddy is a machine. Does not get the credit he deserves. is doing a bloody good job after beastwood has left.

Magic Arrow

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Now buddy is a machine. Does not get the credit he deserves. is doing a bloody good job after beastwood has left.
182 metres yesterday, what more could you ask?

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score

Ennis gives away stupid penalty, I like his aggression but sometimes it makes him give away stupid penalties.

I saw yesterday after he passed the ball, he ran up & grabbed Andrew Andrew McCullough stopping him from contesting, I honestly though the ref was going to blow a penalty because Ennis held McCullough back...

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We have a couple of players who I think do much more than they are given credit for.
Buddy Gordon
Chris Armit
Blake Green
Michael Hodgson

**** me dead, they all go hard.
Agree with all barring Green. He was NSw and Australian Schoolboys player and rated the next big thing at Parramatta. Its just been a matter of time i think now that the pressure is off he can play his game. He will be the bulldogs halfback soon enough and in the longterm class player and will become a champion player

Status
Not open for further replies.