Waddell
Tui katoa
Sione katoa

IN
Doorey for Napa
Topine for Waddell
Schoup for tui katoa
Dietz for sione katoa

All these replacements have already shown they are performing better then these guys the one thing they should do which Steve folkes and Kevin Moore did was bring in the younger guys early to develop into stars or top player examples
Sonny bill Williams
Jamal idris
Ben barba
Willie mason
Reni Matua
Jonathan Thurston
Braith Anasta
Sam kasiano

Just some players who they brought which all turned to stars

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have youngsters that can step up but have to stick with our 30.
The two katoa guys just so underwhelming to many mistakes.
Doorey,schoupp and a few others will make jump easily need the young bloods with enthusiasm

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
When Napa played for use tbh I didn't rate him or Kane Evans. Was surprised you blokes grabbed him but hopefully you blokes can cut him lose and send him to the Cows.
But I still reckon Flano will come good with decent forwards. Like there's 12 others out there and they need to be in sync. I'm not trying to dis anybody, cause I got a soft spot for the dogs. But man I've seen some pretty ordinary defense attempts like uncommitted. Maybe not 1st grade standard.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Katoa should start at halfback. Would be way better then what I watched last game. Proven he’s no good at hooker. But had some big games at back row last season and sadly has shown more creativity then what passes as our halves when Lewis was knocked out. Flame away :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: GDR

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Unfortunately under the current rules you can't just promote a player in the lower grades that is performing for some absurd reason. 6 more rounds and we have some leeway on being able to promote. But the NRL has more issues with teams potentially having to spend money than with allowing the best players at any stage of the season to be promoted.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When Napa played for use tbh I didn't rate him or Kane Evans. Was surprised you blokes grabbed him but hopefully you blokes can cut him lose and send him to the Cows.
But I still reckon Flano will come good with decent forwards. Like there's 12 others out there and they need to be in sync. I'm not trying to dis anybody, cause I got a soft spot for the dogs. But man I've seen some pretty ordinary defense attempts like uncommitted. Maybe not 1st grade standard.
The club panicked when Klemmer wanted out & grabbed Napa as a replacement. They should have made Klemmer stick to his contract at least until we could find a decent replacement instead of the self pleasuring Napa.

Our side IS reserve grade standard, no two ways about it. Fortunately we have around 15 players off contract at the end of the year & maybe only Okunbor gets re-signed.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Katoa should start at halfback. Would be way better then what I watched last game. Proven he’s no good at hooker. But had some big games at back row last season and sadly has shown more creativity then what passes as our halves when Lewis was knocked out. Flame away :tearsofjoy:
Start at half back for Kempsey C grade maybe?

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Unfortunately under the current rules you can't just promote a player in the lower grades that is performing for some absurd reason. 6 more rounds and we have some leeway on being able to promote. But the NRL has more issues with teams potentially having to spend money than with allowing the best players at any stage of the season to be promoted.
They say it's because of the salary cap, but by the time we (& other clubs) are able to access these players, the competition will have a large chasm between the haves & have nots. Great work all conquering hero V'landys! The @#$%ing set re-start crap has increased the division. Oh well, at least it will be good for the broadcasters who will get a much cheaper product next contract.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Meaney is out so try get an exemption for Watson heleta. Guy had like 4 line breaks the other week.
I really like the looks of him too! I have watched 3 of mounties games, and his carries have been immense. Imagine him and cotric rucking it out of our end. That would be a great 1 2 punch.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They say it's because of the salary cap, but by the time we (& other clubs) are able to access these players, the competition will have a large chasm between the haves & have nots. Great work all conquering hero V'landys! The @#$%ing set re-start crap has increased the division. Oh well, at least it will be good for the broadcasters who will get a much cheaper product next contract.
They should have left everything as it was. At least until after Covid! Everyone was craving sport, they wouldnt have even cared if it was the same as it was. Instead they throw in all of these rediculous rule changes while there wasnot even a reserve grade competition to practice it in first.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I really like the looks of him too! I have watched 3 of mounties games, and his carries have been immense. Imagine him and cotric rucking it out of our end. That would be a great 1 2 punch.
He‘s got nice balance and movement for a big fella...

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe but what’s that say about the guys starting in those positions ? They have been downright poor
I guarantee you Flanagan is 10 times the player Kotoa is as a half-back.
But he is stuck behind the weakest creampuff pack ever to play1st grade Rugby League.
Give him half a chance behind forwards who actually do go forward then judge him.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Here’s my 10cents

the entire 15 sacked/broom and let goASAP even if now
I’d pay them out and say thanks but no thanks

I’d sign 5 genuine first graders/stars and then 10 120k base players

3/4 of the side is performing at base level anyway

players to target uncle but not limited too;

kotoni staggs
Tom starling
Brandon cheese
Jacob saifit
Nathan brown
Josh mcguire
Ryan matterson
Seggyaro now and til the rest of the year at 9
Shaun johnson
Billy mcgoulias

there’s talent out there just need to know where and who

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe but what’s that say about the guys starting in those positions ? They have been downright poor
But 75% down to the shit forward pack, and I'm being serious. I have never seen such a bunch of shite in jerseys 8 to 13 in 41 years watching Rugby League.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I guarantee you Flanagan is 10 times the player Kotoa is as a half-back.
But he is stuck behind the weakest creampuff pack ever to play1st grade Rugby League.
Give him half a chance behind forwards who actually do go forward then judge him.
I think he needs to shoulder some blame as he never seems to take charge. I’m hoping for the best with this team always want to see guys play well for the dogs but so far these last 3 games have been horrible to watch.
I thought Hetherington got us on the front foot well on the weekend but he has zero support. We don’t have a hooker that’s plain to see.