Opinion Our Team for 2022

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I think you will find Burton is a better goal kicker than Avo...
He isn't. Jake defenitely looks a lot better striking the ball than Burton. Crichton is also a goal kicking option ahead of Burton and I would say with some confidence that Jake would out kick him.

Why do you think Burton is a goal kicker? I've seen a few people mention this and I genuinely don't understand. Did he kick successfully in the lower grades? Only seen him kick the few this season and he didn't look like anything more than a makeshift option.

Last edited:

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only part I would agree with you on Allan over Dufty is in defence which is an attitude thing and can be fixed. Dufty is far superior in attack, the stats are lopsided.
But if it hasn’t been fixed in 5 seasons, what makes you think it can be fixed now ?

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's pretty rare for someone of Doorey's age to take 9 months to recover from ACL surgery, it's commonly ~6 months. Is there some specific reason why you believe that it's 9 months in his case?

Always a Bulldog
I'm no physio so idk but this is from NRL physio and Gould?

Attachments

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So the 6 weeks they need to wait for injury to heal as well as surgery as well as rehab takes him well over the 6 months

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
doorey.PNG
So the 6 weeks they need to wait for injury to heal as well as surgery as well as rehab takes him well over the 6 months.
When the swelling subsides they will then be able to tell how long for the MCL to heal enough to do the ACL surgery. The result could be up to 6 weeks delay, then 6 months recovery. The positive Lachmans and pivot shift tests confirm the ACL damage, luckily there is no meniscus tear. We should hear more this week, the date of the ACL surgery is the trigger for starting the clock.

Always a Bulldog