Our team 2021

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are rightfully hard on many of the players. We love the Dogs and we want them to win. We deserve a winning culture after all the hard times, but I have a question for the supporters here. We have see players who have shown glimpses of ability over the years or have gone backwards - Smith, Jackson, DWZ are examples. One minute we are singing their praises and the next we want them dropped. And their current form and efforts warrant them to be out of side.
When you watch the Dogs play their is no structure, no halfback stepping up and leading the team around the park , no leadership. No game plan.
There are glimpses. But no consistency. Is this from bad coaching? Bad captaincy? Injuries?

So my question is do you think the cleaning out of the coaching staff, a new coach and maybe a new captain and some structure and a game plan that fits the players ability ( no forwards taking the ball on 4th ) can the dogs turn it around.

I think it can, when we are struggling and trying harder errors occur and players are making dumb choices. A good coach can put the players in the right positions and set up a good game plan and I think we can see Smith, DWZ and Jackson return to a bit better form. Of course we need 4- 5 new players across the squad with the spine as a priority. A decent 9 and half that will control the game are the first steps as everyone has mentioned.

Can the Dogs turn it around in 2021?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not going to get a new roster so getting them to play out of their skins week in week out is a tall order.
Its going to be a self belief determination thing.