Our next four games

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Will Holland be picked for origin from reserve grade.

I can see 1 win out of 4 at best.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully origin takes none of our players, I know it will.. but right now we need all the boys their playing for us !!

Next four games are very tough, if we get a win or 2 then that would be great!! Bad year or not, I’m actually very proud of the boys considering all odds they have faced to date.

As long as they try their best this next 4 then I’m happy :grinning: can’t ask for more than that..!!
I don’t think any player warrants selection. Napa for QLD would be the only one and that’s only cause the pick and stick. Jacki won’t get a look in due to Freddy.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Drags are going like busteds put me down for a win there the other three hmmm tough real tough

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Dogs have had a steep learning curve of playing hard tight games and getting pipped, hopefully they can get the little things right and run into the holes rather than into the defense, gotta split the defense and offload.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Watched the game finally and in all honesty I think we dodged a bullet winnging this one with Titans errors saving us another late minute loss.

If we can't put the Titans to the sword, we are in dire trouble over the next 4 weeks.

We'll probably play the Dragons back into form.

Is that a gee up?
No it's just a quick 5 minute mockup to state that Napa would be down the pecking order.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Watched the game finally and in all honesty I think we dodged a bullet winnging this one with Titans errors saving us another late minute loss.

If we can't put the Titans to the sword, we are in dire trouble over the next 4 weeks.

We'll probably play the Dragons back into form.

No it's just a quick 5 minute mockup to state that Napa would be down the pecking order.
friend has a ruptured bicep I think

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is that a gee up?
Thats exactly what I was going to say....
LOL Napa isnt the issue.

Cronk and Boyd retired, Friend is injured, Ethan Lowe will not be selected (Felise will be in this spot)
Matt Gillett to take Coen Hess' spot.
Croft no way.
4 forward bench (David Fafita to make debut, slightly more versatile)