Our halves vs rorters halves

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DoggyStylz

Our boys out smarted the incumbent nsw origin.... beautiful setup for the field goal

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Our halves are the form halves of the comp! Well at least level with the Manly halves.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Pearce having a bitch fit every time a call didn't go his way and Maloney was getting peppered by Ennis and Reynolds all game

If Pearce once again gets selected for Origin this year than NSW definitely won't be winning the SOO anytime soon :ohwell:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Pearce having a bitch fit every time a call didn't go his way and Maloney was getting peppered by Ennis and Reynolds all game

If Pearce once again gets selected for Origin this year than NSW definitely won't be winning the SOO anytime soon :ohwell:
I cant believe he has been in SOO 6 straight years.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Reynolds and Hodko out muscled and put so much pressure with chases and charge down attemps on both of them and they fizzled under the pressure it was great!

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Hodko and Reynolds for Origin

(no joke - serious)
No thanks, would rather a Bulldogs premiership this year rather then an Origin series win

We've waited patiently enough now since our last in '04

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Our halves are the form halves of the comp! Well at least level with the Manly halves.
If I had read a comment like that 4 weeks ago I'd have lolled,
But you know what,
I can not argue with you at all,
I still think our attack in the opposition 20 needs some work, but it's hard to find other fault in our halves

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Hodko and Reynolds for Origin

(no joke - serious)
Screw State of Origin .. it's a nothing game. 2 points on the table is FAR more important.

Let them put in like Mullens / Carney / Pearce / Maloney in the halves and lose again.

Fruitty Pebbles

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Screw State of Origin .. it's a nothing game. 2 points on the table is FAR more important.

Let them put in like Mullens / Carney / Pearce / Maloney in the halves and lose again.
As much as I hate Pearce and I really mean HATE, I'd rather see NSW lose and see the Blue and White army hold that trophy at the end of the year.

Please deep down I want NSW to lose again with Pearce there to prove just how shit he is. I mean what a resume he would have played in 6 straight origin series losses he would be considered the greatest sh!t c@nt in origin history.

I think I sniff the Dogs of war mentality coming back to our mob. Ruthless all game even with the 50/50 calls going against us.

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hodkinson's kicking game in last 10-15 mins was brilliant, kept them pinned in their own half.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
These 2 buys are playing out of their skins. Ever since the broncos loss when they both came out and said we need to stand up and own the game, they've been awesome. Forwards are laying a great platform for them to play their game

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
One of the many reasons why NSW suck so much arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.