Our Future looks good.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One thing for sure is that there are 3 or 4 better playmakers that are ahead of Burton.

Another headache is Wilson, he looks like he's ready for a full time spot in FG but we've got so many outside backs.
Burton has his moments but I just don’t think he’s a half when we need him to be. Same left side bomb , no urgency.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Burton has his moments but I just don’t think he’s a half when we need him to be. Same left side bomb , no urgency.
Let's be honest, his general kicking game is well below when you compare to the other halves.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Amazing game, good win, Love XERRI always did from his sharks days, Papalii amazing too, and I got the win :grinning:

View attachment 102362
Very exciting future, what they’re doing in the lower grades is looking really good, I haven’t been excited about the development side of the club for years, but it’s looking really positive ..

Image1707992606.380381.jpg

[emoji115] Bugger

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Bro his last run literally stopped before engaging the line.
Yeah that was peak Liam Knight clusterfuck game.

Let’s hope that’s out of his system now in pre season because our young bulls aren’t ready just yet and we’ll need to use this big dumb fuck.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Very exciting future, what they’re doing in the lower grades is looking really good, I haven’t been excited about the development side of the club for years, but it’s looking really positive ..

View attachment 102368

[emoji115] Bugger
Would never rely on Burton to get the job done hahaha !! Bad luck bro

LucasFitzo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Biggest problem is the depth we have in the backs tbh so many of the boys would expect to start round 1, good problem to have! Thought the front row boys were very refreshing Posa/Hughes and the young boy Todd. Knight was just trying to hard I think he’ll be better for the run after CC gives him the don’t pass the ball talk

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Highly depends on how Hughes and King progress but You'll have kids like Toddy, Hopoi and Hayes coming off the bench who will probably also win a comp as starters one day.

2 in this decade is a high possibility.
Todd is 10000% him. Problem is what happened between now and players like him debuting.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That’s an exciting youth. How good was kuatoga and faamasuli. Hayward Hughes Sarami sexton Todd and xerri were very pleasing too.

Knight was fucking shit.
Kautoga, Faamasuli and Hughes, made me a lot more confident in our middle.
Gus said some of those boys will surprise and I’m beginning to believe.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
I'm sold on Hughes, just not quite sure about the other two as yet

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

View attachment 102368

[emoji115] Bugger
Sorry but wtf is with that last leg? Lol

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yep me too. Wish sst was fucking healthy as he would have been a handy prop.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I think Ciraldo has a lot of selection headaches coming up in the backs and halves. We have too many good players lol.

Papalii is very impressive, Skelton too. But how do you fit them in our backs? Still have JAC, Kiraz, Tracey and Critta to come in. Good to see we have great depth though. Also have more halves than we need. Burton isnt in the top 2 halves at the club right now, but how do you fit him in the backs?

Player who impressed me most was Salmon. Like having a 3rd half.