Our current Logo...Should it change???

Status
Not open for further replies.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
IMO, our logo that we have currently just hasnt appealed to me or many people i know since we started using it yrs ago. The old bulldog was a much better reflection and it showed the passion of the club and everything it stood for whereas our current dog(which looks asian) just is americanised and is pretty plain and just has no appeal at all. I for one would love to see our old logo become the one we are recognised for again or maybe there is a new design for us out there but whatever we do i honestly think we should change it as it honestly imo has no feeling attached to it and is just too plain. Ive been thinking this for a while and just needed to let it out loll.

So, What do you guys and gals think???

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
^^ Lol i was wondering that

And what will Baza do with his lawn?

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It is the only logo i can draw.

It will get freaky if it starts to get legs as they will look like a flys poo when i give it a go drawing it LoL

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
LOLLL. I like our new logo, it will take time for our logo to gain a culture, theres nothing in it because we havent had it for long. Come 20 years from now im sure itll attach a culture to it... lol

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
I like it, its pretty intimidating IMO

give it some time young one..

wogdog

Boards Don't Hit Back!
Reaction score
we should definately go back to our old emblem when the bulldog looked fierce and not how it looks now as if its some sort of genetic experiment gone wrong hehehe.

..shurrup..

Kennel Established
Reaction score
leave the logo its great..........its a bulldog and is what were are represented with.....keep it

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Zor said:
^^ Lol i was wondering that

And what will Baza do with his lawn?
LOL.
Dont change it ffs! The old one wouldnt look as good in my garden. Not much colour in it.

BumAcid

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
>ByRd< said:
So, What do you guys and gals think???
I think attacking our Logo is a crime that should be punishable by death. Go outside, strip naked, walk down the street whiping your back yelling "I attacked our Logo!" >:(

Drummer_boy05

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hated it originally, Then again i hated night games for GF's and the Dragons, Roosters and Eels.. (hold on i still do)...

As right as you are with teh whole "Americanisation" etc, its the face of a new dawn of Football times... Gone with it is Tradition and Loyalty.
Welcome the times of Corporatisation and $$$$$

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I would love to go back to our old logo ONLY if it is modernised, But I like our new one too.

dvsbastard

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am impartial to the logo... I liked the old one, but the new one is a nice modern change... I am more concerned with our lack of identity (we are just the "Bulldogs" - Bring back Canterbury Bankstown) but that is a debate for another thread! :grinning:

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
never seen an Asian Bulldog before,our logo and jerseys are the best in the NRL,

Status
Not open for further replies.