Our club is officially cursed in 2020

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This game was the final nail in the coffin of our club in 2020, everything than can ever go wrong has gone wrong... I am speechless as to what I am witnessing.
Worst period in our clubs history

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just some poor decisions last 10-15 mins. And Montoya just capped it off. Should have won but now 1-9

LSD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I’m proud of the effort the boys showed today. We have a few reserve graders in our team and they let us down. Next year hopefully we won’t have them in first grade. But the boys showed a lot of effort today coming from 10-0 down. Stupid mistakes cost us.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This game was the final nail in the coffin of our club in 2020, everything than can ever go wrong has gone wrong... I am speechless as to what I am witnessing.
Worst period in our clubs history
It’ like Groundhog Day,chrighton,zelezniak,tolman,Montoya,these guys are just not first grade,I’m really battling to see where our next win,is coming,at the moment it’s a mistakeathon our forwards with the exception of tolman,I thought outplayed the dragons,only for our backs to fuck up,so disappointing.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is wrong that when others talk about how bad 2020 is they talk about corona, killer hornets, 5g, lockdown.. and all I can talk about is how what a tragedy the bulldogs are this season.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yeh knights eels and storm coming. Easy wins

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
So, @AlzzBulldog...
Better effort today but we blew it.
Are you willing to accept that our largely reserve grade squad plays a big part in our current reality and it wasn’t all Pay?

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So, @AlzzBulldog...
Are you willing to accept that our largely reserve grade squad plays a big part in our current reality and it wasn’t all Pay?
It was actually one of our better performances all season, probably our best but we’re let down by a few stupid mistakes

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
It was actually one of our better performances all season, probably our best but we’re let down by a few stupid mistakes
Yes: Holland the turnstile in defence, Montoya’s howler at the end and there are others showing our lack of depth. Several of these blokes will not be here in 2021.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
We don’t win another game this year. We are 100% paying massive overs for anyone to come to this abortion of a club now.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So, @AlzzBulldog...
Massive improvement after pay gone. We doubled points scored, our attack was far better, and that’s only one game. Clear difference in coaching for all to see.!!

few silly errors and a fluke try from dragons was the difference.

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
we need to call a judge / magistrate to annul Montoya's contract

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Massive improvement after pay gone. We doubled points scored, our attack was far better, and that’s only one game. Clear difference in coaching for all to see.!!

few silly errors and a fluke try from dragons was the difference.
Those ‘few silly errors’ would not likely have come from first grade standard footballers who we still lack too many of. That will soon change.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Those ‘few silly errors’ would not likely have come from first grade standard footballers who we still lack too many of. That will soon change.
Agree, but I saw a huge difference compared to last weeks game.

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bet Montoya is not even a voting member!