2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Round 23 beat Eels 18-16
Round 24 beat Tigers 30-10
Round 25 lost to Souths 21-14

We were unlucky in that Souths game and were the better team.

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Round 23 beat Eels 18-16
Round 24 beat Tigers 30-10
Round 25 lost to Souths 21-14

We were unlucky in that Souths game and were the better team.
Two shit teams and against souths we should've won our halves let us down massively
Mark my words we will be screaming to have Reynolds back in a few weeks

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
with Reynolds and Hodkinson
QF: beat Storm 28-4
SF: beat Sea Eagles 18-17
PF: beat Panthers 18-12
GF: loss Rabbitohs 6-30

we were unlucky in that souths game, injuries

Bulldog John

Since 1935
Reaction score
Can someone please tell me what Mbye offers that makes him so good. I don't understand why people on this forum get a hard on when he's mentioned. He's a NSW Cup player imo.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Mbye straightens our attack and gives good early ball to our backrowers and centres.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
With Mbye coming in, I'd say he'll go onto the right side with Hodkinson replacing Reynolds.

I really like the combo Williams and Mbye created last year. Williams looked a better player a result.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
So that means no more sideways, flat out bullshit?
Mbye doesn't run sideways with the ball like Reynolds at all. T-Rex played his best last year with Mbye passing him the ball.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
With Mbye coming in, I'd say he'll go onto the right side with Hodkinson replacing Reynolds.

I really like the combo Williams and Mbye created last year. Williams looked a better player a result.
I think you meant Mbye will go on the left? I hope so.

Doggies 2035

Waterboy
Reaction score
Can someone please tell me what Mbye offers that makes him so good. I don't understand why people on this forum get a hard on when he's mentioned. He's a NSW Cup player imo.
Because the guy can kick and pass really well knows how to use tony williams like foran did and when he's on a break he's fast and difficult to catch I actually have Reynolds and moses mbye Reynolds has creativity and so does moses Hodkinson just goes missing and can only kick like every other half back

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Potential. He has what it takes to be a top of the line half, but he needs more first grade experience.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Potential. He has what it takes to be a top of the line half, but he needs more first grade experience.
x2 He looks like he could be a contender, he hasn't had enough game time, and was probably guilty of not doing enough with the time he has had, I'm still hopeful, but if he does get a few solid back to back games now, I feel it is likely his time to show he is a real full time FG option, or a permanent backup player.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We will miss Reynolds' energy & involvment

Havent seen enough of Mbye, should have had a try against the Rorter$ last year - wrongly disallowed

Malla

Reaction score
I reckon we would be better off playing T-Rex at 5/8 and Tank into the starting line up.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We should give away less penalties this week!!! Last Sunday against Penrith Josh was the instigator of 3 penalties, 2nd highest culprit last week for penalties given.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Ill laugh if Desmond throws a curve ball and names Frawley lol

Beldig

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Apart from the fact that he's a better passer of the football, better kicker of the football and better defender than Reynolds. He has less errors in his game, gives away fewer penalties is a better runner of the football and has a lot more vision than Reynolds.

The question is why do people keep pushing for Reynolds inclusion? The old excuses like "but he's a competitor" and "because he bleeds blue and white" just don't cut it anymore and people are slowly realising how incompetent this guy actually is as a half.

Status
Not open for further replies.