origin 3 changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
ok lets start this off..

i reckon orford and anasta in the halves
qld exposed what we were lucky to get away with in game one..

quinn,simpson,bird,gidley,cooper,fitzgibbon and that other useless winger gone.

who in?

bailey for sure over simpson
no idiot say ryles

wingers?

lock? maybe bird could keep his spot there

omeley? for fitzgibbon

any suggestions?

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
if NSW wanna lose they shud pick orford.

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
replace the entire nsw squad with an under 6's team? surely they'd do a better job

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
harsh jess harsh. mayb under 8's

PantherPower83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
7 Wallace
6 Gidley

13 Bird

The ball needs to get out to the backs and a kicking game needs to be there. Kicking game tonight was non existent.

Gasnier needed to show a bit of faith towards Turner.

Archer was on fire tonight with the whistle. Obviously Meninga's plead seemed to have worked...

M

mofo sixx

i duno about Orford i dont really rate him , never have, Anasta is in the best form of his career so he is a possibility for sure, Omeley nah he would be a liability i rekn, didnt Bailey retire from Rep footy *or was he a casulty of the 2006/2007 series losses?*, he was always gd value i rekn

Gidley, Cooper & Fitzbgibbon you would think would be in most danger of losing their spots
Gallen was shyte too as was Mason, but you would think they'd be safe for game 3

M

mofo sixx

7 Wallace
6 Gidley

13 Bird

The ball needs to get out to the backs and a kicking game needs to be there. Kicking game tonight was non existent.
& what kicking there was , was diabolical, as in Gidleys kick when we had them on the line, that was so dumb!

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
he is playing some decent footy..
and better than wallice,finch,pearce in a critical game i reckon
look at all the big games he has played. most often than not he has gone into hiding. He chokes when the going gets tough. Id go with the tried and proven. Either put anasta at 5/8 and keep wallace. or anasta 5/8 and finch 1/2 back

PantherPower83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
& what kicking there was , was diabolical, as in Gidleys kick when we had them on the line, that was so dumb!
Gidley was the only player who shows some spark tonight. Clearly, if you get him buzzing around and helping Wallace out...Wallace can focus on his kicking. Wallace was a lone man tonight and it showed! He was given no time, no room, and no opportunity for any grubbers or bombs.

coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
i duno about Orford i dont really rate him , never have, Anasta is in the best form of his career so he is a possibility for sure, Omeley nah he would be a liability i rekn, didnt Bailey retire from Rep footy *or was he a casulty of the 2006/2007 series losses?*, he was always gd value i rekn

Gidley, Cooper & Fitzbgibbon you would think would be in most danger of losing their spots
Gallen was shyte too as was Mason, but you would think they'd be safe for game 3
bailey is still playing rep..
he was in the paper here today on the matter..
i know orford is a wild card..
but **** options else where..
gidley ??i just dont know same with omeley..

maybe kite back into the side

Bitemarks

mmm tasty ear
Reaction score
I'd drop Mason for flapping his gums and doing nothing on field...CAT!

edit: Wallace is playing SOO yet is going to play for Scotland in the world cup, time for the double standards to stop let SBW play if he wants to play.

M

mofo sixx

bailey is still playing rep..
he was in the paper here today on the matter..
i know orford is a wild card..
but **** options else where..
gidley ??i just dont know same with omeley..

maybe kite back into the side
then hell yes Bailey should be there! he is the only NSW player i know with the passion of the QLD guys, well thats how i see the big fella anyways,

i dont think Mason wears the blue with the same pride that Steve Price *or any QLDr* wears the Maroon, but i think Bailey does

Mac

lol finch
Reaction score
Mason OFF - Gus Gould IN

NSW by 46+

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Anasta to 58, Bird to lock, Gallen to bench, Cross back to prop, no other changes. NSW will win

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
bye bye Bird from number 6 jersey hello Anasta

Bye Bye Fitzgibbon from the front row to the bench or 2nd row hello O'Meley or someone else with some meat.

Then again the blues squad is a massive wankfest for Bellamy and his Storm players so I dont forsee many changes to be honest.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
bye bye Bird from number 6 jersey hello Anasta

Then again the blues squad is a massive wankfest for Bellamy and his Storm players so I dont forsee many changes to be honest.
So true, WTF was Steve Turner doing on the wing. This guys a dud player whose got nothing if not on the end of the Storms ruck dominance and backline.

Status
Not open for further replies.