Open letter to adam elliott

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I rekon.... fucking brutal... so much hatred.
He brings a lot on himself, and it's fans jobs to moan about dumb stuff, or where players actions put us in a bad light, and me, and heaps of others point it out... but it's probably a good idea to now get some perspective.

Especially since quite a few were so concerned for Flanno last week.

Elliott entitled to a break down and cry too after the continued flaming he's getting.

On the other hand he needs to cut the rubbish out of his game and will regain respect.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Elliot only has to put on one top class game and all you horse jumping, fickle minded fools will be calling for a contract extension
for him. There's one thing that describes you lot and that's nothing. You've got nothing, your views are warped, your knowledge came from the Wok and lets face it, if it wasn't for the Kennel you'd be baking cakes or talkin to your Mum. Have a good look lads - largely your fucked !
Fuck off fucktard.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
He brings a lot on himself, and it's fans jobs to moan about dumb stuff, or where players actions put us in a bad light, and me, and heaps of others point it out... but it's probably a good idea to now get some perspective.

Elliott entitled to a break down and cry too after the continued flaming he's getting.

On the other hand he needs to cut the rubbish out of his game and will regain respect.
Agree 100%... i suppose its too much to ask for others to treat people like human beings

Hotdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Football players are generally young, dumb and full of cum... Elliot at least is getting older each day... and can’t see him getting less dumber, I’ve met wooden posts with more intellect... so surely we can surgically de-ball him and see how the rest of the season pans out?

MariaZ

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Elliot only has to put on one top class game and all you horse jumping, fickle minded fools will be calling for a contract extension
for him. There's one thing that describes you lot and that's nothing. You've got nothing, your views are warped, your knowledge came from the Wok and lets face it, if it wasn't for the Kennel you'd be baking cakes or talkin to your Mum. Have a good look lads - largely your fucked !
Have you enrolled yourself in Anger management classes yet? And if your so against others opinion I suggest you get yourself off here and go help your mamma bake those cakes!

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Different cases IMO. It seems like Flanno has been on a pedestal his whole footy career due to who his dad is, and now the realisation that he just might not be all that is becoming evident.

But it’s been evident for years Elliott ain’t great yet he still gets picked every week (except this week), he still makes stupid errors, he still acts like a 15yo on the grog... he’s certainly experienced enough to know what to do and what not to do when trying to win a game, but it’s just not evident he has any idea.

Dogs fans have been pretty patient (well as patient as we get), but a lot of us are just tired of it.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Different cases IMO. It seems like Flanno has been on a pedestal his whole footy career due to who his dad is, and now the realisation that he just might not be all that is becoming evident.

But it’s been evident for years Elliott ain’t great yet he still gets picked every week (except this week), he still makes stupid errors, he still acts like a 15yo on the grog... he’s certainly experienced enough to know what to do and what not to do when trying to win a game, but it’s just not evident he has any idea.

Dogs fans have been pretty patient (well as patient as we get), but a lot of us are just tired of it.
Trust me, I agree 100%.

Just think TK is getting a bit repetitious and heartless.

We can't bag him out 7 days a week surely ;) lol

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Have you enrolled yourself in Anger management classes yet? And if your so against others opinion I suggest you get yourself off here and go help your mamma bake those cakes!
Who do you reckon posted this?

"I can't possibly believe that this galah is runnin around in one of our jumpers. His effort falls well short of our emblem. If they can't offload him I reckon we should shoot the prick. Well set up some award night so he turns up then we'll all shoot him."

Admittedly it was a Napa thread and we all piled on ...but ....some anger management would have come in handy that day for sure.

Baking is so relaxing :grinning:

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Don't forget that before this pre-season (with his mishap with Lichaa's girlfriend) Elliot would always put himself front and centre of our media duties. He'd suck up to every new incoming coach and try and paint himself as the image of our club.

We can't bag him out 7 days a week surely
I can

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
WTF is the baking reference? What am I missing?
rwalker999 said:

MariaZ

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Trust me, I agree 100%.

Just think TK is getting a bit repetitious and heartless.

We can't bag him out 7 days a week surely ;) lol
Who do you reckon posted this?

"I can't possibly believe that this galah is runnin around in one of our jumpers. His effort falls well short of our emblem. If they can't offload him I reckon we should shoot the prick. Well set up some award night so he turns up then we'll all shoot him."

Admittedly it was a Napa thread and we all piled on ...but ....some anger management would have come in handy that day for sure.

Baking is so relaxing :grinning:
hmmm... this person is very upset about the comments on this thread, (Understandably, SOME of them are over the top nasty) . One could think that was written by Elliott himself or some one close to him, perhaps a family member or close friend. It would hurt! However to post such a message in retaliation and stating that we are all f-c- ed... that calls for those pistols to be fired at him! If if they are just water guns...

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
hmmm... this person is very upset about the comments on this thread, (Understandably, SOME of them are over the top nasty) . One could think that was written by Elliott himself or some one close to him, perhaps a family member or close friend. It would hurt! However to post such a message in retaliation and stating that we are all f-c- ed... that calls for those pistols to be fired at him! If if they are just water guns...
Exactly. Posters get upset and vent on here but everyone needs to accept that it all depends on each Kennel members opinion of the said player.

Some like X. Some hate X and prefer Y.
Thats what happens in a sporting team forum. It happens *shrugs shoulders*

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
rwalker999 said:

I saw that before but why is that guys using baking as an insult? What's he got against cakes?