Open letter to adam elliott

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I'm sick of seeing Elliot as the face of the bulldogs for promotional pictures.
I'd rather see a real bulldog's arsehole than seeing this guys head.
Thought it was an arsehole, are you saying that's Adam?

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We absolutely could sack him for repeated offences.
And even if we didnt have sufficient grounds.. we should have sacked him anyway and made him fight for unfair dismissal. Show him no love and he does a CHN on us and pisses off to another club

fooch

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I love a good Elliott thrashing but in all honesty whoever resigned him should give themselves a triple uppercut.Ps utility half give yourself one too

Malla

Reaction score
100% could have sacked him for what he did
He brought the club into disrepute

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I love a good Elliott thrashing but in all honesty whoever resigned him should give themselves a triple uppercut.Ps utility half give yourself one too
Bulldogs fan here: that’s what lichaa mrs said

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Usually a hard runner, must of had a brain snap.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not sure who is worse Elliott or Flop-taila-Mariner

I'd have to say the flop, injury record that could only rival Foran but without the heart or footy smarts. At least Elliott busts his arse and tries his guts out.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Elliott played some decent footy under Pay, everyone under Barrett is underperforming, shit coach who looks a broken man already.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Not sure who is worse Elliott or Flop-taila-Mariner

I'd have to say the flop, injury record that could only rival Foran but without the heart or footy smarts. At least Elliott busts his arse and tries his guts out.
Ray has a terrible injury record but more talent in his big toe than Elliot. Much better human being too.

rwalker999

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Elliot only has to put on one top class game and all you horse jumping, fickle minded fools will be calling for a contract extension
for him. There's one thing that describes you lot and that's nothing. You've got nothing, your views are warped, your knowledge came from the Wok and lets face it, if it wasn't for the Kennel you'd be baking cakes or talkin to your Mum. Have a good look lads - largely your fucked !