Open letter to adam elliott

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cmon guys let’s think about his mental health
I'm more worried about our mental health having to support this moron every time he puts on our jersey, only to see his half assed attempt during games and balls up stupid decisions that play into the oppositions favor.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It was a dig against everyone that went on the mental health buzz when Flanno cried in his interview and we didn’t show remorse [emoji23]
If Averillo keeps on improving in the halves, we'll see an article quoting Flanagan about how the bulldogs unfairly dumped him in reserves. We'll get smashed again for mental health, "why did we sign him if we weren't going to use him"

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If Averillo keeps on improving in the halves, we'll see an article quoting Flanagan about how the bulldogs unfairly dumped him in reserves. We'll get smashed again for mental health, "why did we sign him if we weren't going to use him"
Just reply.... "as per previous owner, we realised he's a shit ****!"

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Can we please pin this thread for future reference

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Barrett needs to get rid of this culture of mediocrity by starting with Elliot. He will never be a polished first grader no matter how many games he plays..

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Barrett needs to get rid of this culture of mediocrity by starting with Elliot. He will never be a polished first grader no matter how many games he plays..
TBAZ is and will, he will change more than just the culture and have this team and us fans/supporters firing next year. That’s my belief anyway.!!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We've only got ourselves to blame in all honesty.

People always say "What happens off the field has no connection to what happens on it" but with Elliott I think everything he's ever done off the field only demonstrates the person he is on it.

Selfish. Impulsive. Brainless. Again and again and again he's shown this in his private life in really serious matters. What do we expect him to do when he's on the field doing something he apparently loves?

He's a senior member of our squad. A player who should be leading from the front. He's never truly shown that he can do that. He played with aggression and did OK in the past ... but never showed he was a team player. He plays for himself.

We can all see that now.

the_insider

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Who was it that suggested we need to extend and upgrade him immediately before other teams throw $800k a year at him when he comes off contract in a few years in which team he will be one of the best backrowers in the game?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Give me Angus Crichton over this muppet any day. Yeh I know Barrett’s got some fans that reckon he’s a shit coach but we honestly have a bunch of reserve graders in FG.
Well Baz should've never pushed to re-sign him, also had the chance to sack him and didn't take it.