$onny days for Eels

Status
Not open for further replies.

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
Phil Rothfield and Rebecca Wilson From: The Sunday Telegraph January 02, 2011 12:00AM

HERE'S our first big prediction for the new year ... Sonny Bill Williams to sign with the Parramatta Eels after the rugby union World Cup in October.

We're tipping the former Bulldogs superstar will be back in the NRL for the start of the 2012 season after he was recently spotted with Parramatta coach Stephen Kearney at a Hurstville cafe. We're told it was a very casual chat, but the possibility of a rugby league comeback was certainly mentioned.

Sonny Bill is under contract to the New Zealand Rugby Union and the Canterbury Crusaders, but only until the completion of the World Cup on October 15.

The Eels are almost $600,000 under the salary cap and are ready to pounce for a player they believe can deliver their first premiership since 1986.

Apart from the attraction of playing under Kearney, who he admires, Sonny Bill is also a close friend of Parramatta's new signing Reni Maitua.

They were virtually inseparable during their time together at the Bulldogs before Sonny Bill walked out to Toulon and Maitua was sacked for repeated infringements.

Sonny Bill's closest supporters are desperately hoping the Parramatta deal comes off because they believe Kearney is the right man to turn his life around and shake the influence of Khoder Nasser and the Anthony Mundine camp.

His reputation has been in tatters since Nasser orchestrated his sudden exit from the Bulldogs to join Toulon - often described as one of the most dishonorable moves in rugby league history.

He recently split with his long-time partner Genna Shaw, the girl who stood by him when he was caught blind drunk in the toilets at the Clovelly Hotel with Candice Falzon. She also quit her job in Sydney to support him in French rugby union for 12 months.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/onny-days-for-eels/story-e6freye0-1225980117509

Another piece of fine journalism considering Mr Williams is banned from playing in the NRL until 2013 unless a transfer fee is paid for us.

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
lol
she should do her research before she prints crap

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hahahahaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahaahhaahahahahaha

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
LOL @ Man-Head !

And Double-LOL @ Parra ... that's the way Ozzie, pay overs for an injury prone morale wrecker !

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
I think the important thing to note here is that it took two people to write this article.

An article which is a regurgiation of a Weeeedler article from 2 weeks ago. Tidy work, Bec Wilson.

Vagabond

flumshma
Reaction score
It's found in the gossip section of the newspaper.

PigBenis

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am sure that russell crowe would pay the transfer fee if SBW wants to comeback.....

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Phil Rothfield..

Every time he talks, rubbish comes out of his mouth.

P

Paint.

lol. Parra are 600k under the cap?
Oh where oh where is KE at times like this? So much criticism to be made of Paul Osbourne!

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
lol. Parra are 600k under the cap?
Oh where oh where is KE at times like this? So much criticism to be made of Paul Osbourne!
Im nominating YOU to bump it when Mr KE comes back :p

P

Paint.

Im nominating YOU to bump it when Mr KE comes back :p
Will do. Although by then, the season will prob have already started so he'll have enough content to keep him busy. =P
I mean, he hasn't even commented on the 32 oldies they've signed! That alone will keep anyone busy for two months... let alone KE.

PantherPower83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only thing I got out of that article was that Genna Shaw is now single.

parragirl01

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Phil Rothfield..

Every time he talks, rubbish comes out of his mouth.

Its the biggest load of crap, but then again it is the DT and they arent really known for publishing facts.

If it were true though, i wouldnt want someone who so easily turned his back on his team and fans for more cash. He can stay where he is.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score

Its the biggest load of crap, but then again it is the DT and they arent really known for publishing facts.

If it were true though, i wouldnt want someone who so easily turned his back on his team and fans for more cash. He can stay where he is.
agreed...i would think that most people would think the same way

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It wouldn't suprise me to be honest if SBW did eventualy go to the eels

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
and they think mundine and the other troppo ones will leave $bw alone, parra sign on $bw they also sign on the baggage.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Maitua and SBW at the Eels? Makes me sick, we had Sonny Bill Dolls made and worshipped him, now he want's to play for Parra? Why would anyone wanna play for Parra anyway? The world is stupid.

morgandogs

ARMIT LOVE
Reaction score
if they that much under the cap how much where the paying tahu and grother

Status
Not open for further replies.