Only in Sydney...

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Only in Sydney I swear! I have just been to the Shell Servo for petrol and I saw 2 police who were watching a woman who was smoking while filling her car up. I thought, is she stupid, crazy, or both, especially with the police standing RIGHT there? I minded my own business put 30 bucks in and went inside to pay. As I was paying I heard the daft bitch screaming! I’m talking violent death screams! I looked outside and I saw that this woman's arm was on fire!

She was swinging her arm, running around. I ran outside, the police had the woman on the ground and they were putting the fire out. THEN they put handcuffs on her and put her in the police car. I was a bit shocked, couldn't believe they arrested her, surely she should have been in an ambulance, not a police car? Me being nosey as I am, I asked the policeman what they were arresting her for. He looked at me, dead serious, and said, "WAVING A FIRE ARM”!!

Now I want to know who actually read this to the end.. If you did, copy and paste this to see who believes you!

Happy Monday Peeps.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Only in Sydney I swear! I have just been to the Shell Servo for petrol and I saw 2 police who were watching a woman who was smoking while filling her car up. I thought, is she stupid, crazy, or both, especially with the police standing RIGHT there? I minded my own business put 30 bucks in and went inside to pay. As I was paying I heard the daft bitch screaming! I’m talking violent death screams! I looked outside and I saw that this woman's arm was on fire!

She was swinging her arm, running around. I ran outside, the police had the woman on the ground and they were putting the fire out. THEN they put handcuffs on her and put her in the police car. I was a bit shocked, couldn't believe they arrested her, surely she should have been in an ambulance, not a police car? Me being nosey as I am, I asked the policeman what they were arresting her for. He looked at me, dead serious, and said, "WAVING A FIRE ARM”!!

Now I want to know who actually read this to the end.. If you did, copy and paste this to see who believes you!

Happy Monday Peeps.
Great timing about police Wahesh lol.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Dang. Sucked in agaaain! :grinning:
I won't read the 3rd re-post lol

Last edited:

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Talking of only in Sydney stuff and petrol stations. So I pull into the Wooloomooloo petrol station one afternoon in behind a chick sitting in a high powered merc sitting talking on the phone with one leg half way out the car like she was just about to get back in and take off after she got petrol.

I’m putting my normal ahem ahem $60 to fill the tank and watching her keep darting her eyes up in the rear vision mirror to watch me. By now I have 3 people behind me waiting their turn to fill up and so I’m hemmed in but it’s fine because this chick will obviously go after she has finished her phone call.

I finish filling up go in a pay walk back to my car get in start it and this chick is still on the phone..

I’m thinking typical fucking eastern suburbs dick head still on the phone. When she finally gets off the bloody thing and in a huff because she obviously got pressured by me and the others and then drives away....,,,

Oh no no no no no she doesn’t drive away she hadn’t filled up yet. I’m not making this up she fucking sat there the whole time the arrogant two bit swine and watched everyone behind her fill up go pay ect and she was so important she had to take the phone call.

Anyway sitting here in my gaol cell after I only got 5 years for involuntary manslaughter once the judge heard the motive I’m still annoyed and can only say Only In Sydney...

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Talking of only in Sydney stuff and petrol stations. So I pull into the Wooloomooloo petrol station one afternoon in behind a chick sitting in a high powered merc sitting talking on the phone with one leg half way out the car like she was just about to get back in and take off after she got petrol.

I’m putting my normal ahem ahem $60 to fill the tank and watching her keep darting her eyes up in the rear vision mirror to watch me. By now I have 3 people behind me waiting their turn to fill up and so I’m hemmed in but it’s fine because this chick will obviously go after she has finished her phone call.

I finish filling up go in a pay walk back to my car get in start it and this chick is still on the phone..

I’m thinking typical fucking eastern suburbs dick head still on the phone. When she finally gets off the bloody thing and in a huff because she obviously got pressured by me and the others and then drives away....,,,

Oh no no no no no she doesn’t drive away she hadn’t filled up yet. I’m not making this up she fucking sat there the whole time the arrogant two bit swine and watched everyone behind her fill up go pay ect and she was so important she had to take the phone call.

Anyway sitting here in my gaol cell after I only got 5 years for involuntary manslaughter once the judge heard the motive I’m still annoyed and can only say Only In Sydney...
Dang I did read the V2 re-post :grinning:

But friends of ours have a Caltex in Newcastle. Says that happens all the time...not the murder but fools at the bowser.

Another dumb thing is there's 2 or 3 separate bowser pumps in the lane. All the same fuel. They're all available with no cars ahead at the furtherest and apparently so many people pull up at the first one, blocking access to the other pumps so everyone has to wait while empty pumps just sit there not able to be used.

Not Only in Sydney lol.

Last edited:

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Dang I did read the V2 re-post :grinning:

But friends of ours have a Caltex in Newcastle. Says that happens all the time...not the murder but fools at the bowser.

Another dumb thing is there's 2 or 3 separate bowser pumps in the lane. All the same fuel. They're all available with no cars ahead at the furtherest and apparently so many people pull up at the first one, blocking access to the other pumps so everyone has to wait while empty pumps just sit there.

Not Only in Sydney lol.
I definitely did the just breath life is too short to get so angry about a trivial thing that will be over in 20 seconds.. Just breath Chris just don’t worry..

Then when she walked back to her car I wound down the window and screamed You %^**% f$$&% c^** f$** f%#%* C^**#^*% piece of shit c*^^% F$&^^% arsewhore fuck. And she looked at me and gave me the finger..

Only in Sydney

Serenity Now!!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I definitely did the just breath life is too short to get so angry about a trivial thing that will be over in 20 seconds.. Just breath Chris just don’t worry..

Then when she walked back to her car I wound down the window and screamed You %^**% f$$&% c^** f$** f%#%* C^**#^*% piece of shit c*^^% F$&^^% arsewhore fuck. And she looked at me and gave me the finger..

Only in Sydney

Serenity Now!!
Glad you got it off your chest lol

But sometimes these self centred people need a wake up call.

They have no concept of others.

Like our pet hate is you are walking down the footpath and a bunch of people coming towards you (teenagers, old geysers doesn't madda) just stay spread out taking up the whole space, look at you like you're not there as they amble along and force you to stop and wait to the side for them or even force you onto the road to get past them.

Ugh *clenched fists* :grinning:

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Glad you got it off your chest lol

But sometimes these self centred people need a wake up call.

They have no concept of others.

Like our pet hate is you are walking down the footpath and a bunch of people coming towards you (teenagers, old geysers doesn't madda) just stay spread out taking up the whole space, look at you like you're not there as they amble along and force you to stop and wait to the side for them or even force you onto the road to get past them.

Ugh *clenched fists* :grinning:
Or the old stop as soon as you get off the escalator and look around pointing at things trick. Oh I think the grocery might be over there or maybe there..

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Or the old stop as soon as you get off the escalator and look around pointing at things trick. Oh I think the grocery might be over there or maybe there..
Yeah that's another one . The ol' bottom of the escalator log jam ....while people push their shopping trolleys and prams into the back of your heels as those fools stand around deciding where to go for a donut.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Only in Sydney

Serenity Now!!
Great. Now this is in my frigging head...

serenity now.gif