Only 3 nrl players

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
True I guess what he’s sacrificed for many years for the club gives him that pass. I can’t believe DWZ gets a pass bloke busts his arse but has so many errors in his game.

Honestly I think we have a lot more then 3 first grade players in the squad but they are low in confidence and are not being prepared to win games. I’ll leave it at that
He has always had these handling issues and him looking to constantly push the pass makes them more common. I do expect them to be less common or at least less of an issue when the side eventually(hopefully) starts performing.

Jackson is busted and the dipshit club gave him a monster deal, I get people want to be loyal but decisions like this don't win you footy games..

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It is interesting to read how may Kennelers would retain Elliott........have we all forgotten his mediocre performances in seasons gone by leading up to this his contract season??? In all honesty Elliott would be one of the first players I would let go, because anything more than a year to year extension with Adam is a waste of money that can be better used elsewhere. With players like Adam they must remain hungry because any feeling of security only enables them to sit back on their lorals and allows them to revert back to being mistake ridden dead weight plodders.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Mate, I have been reading your posts, are you on the board, cause phuck me, its such an easy fix isn't it.
Fact of the matter is that is it very evident that have no grand plan ...stay on course they say....for what?
Proof is in the pudding when we know the 2021 roster. I'm straight to anti board if we don't recruit well.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just like when his last contract was up, had a big year to get the extension....then crickets for the next few years...same thing happening again, just like lichaa, fooled us into resigning him.
Let him go, send Jackson to superleague make the hard desisions, just like they did with Woods and mybe.
Does the board and Andrew hill know what success looks like?
Please tell us what it looks like?
It is interesting to read how may Kennelers would retain Elliott........have we all forgotten his mediocre performances in seasons gone by leading up to this his contract season??? In all honesty Elliott would be one of the first players I would let go, because anything more than a year to year extension with Adam is a waste of money that can be better used elsewhere. With players like Adam they must remain hungry because any feeling of security only enables them to sit back on their lorals and allows them to revert back to being mistake ridden dead weight plodders.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Just like when his last contract was up, had a big year to get the extension....then crickets for the next few years...same thing happening again, just like lichaa, fooled us into resigning him.
Let him go, send Jackson to superleague make the hard desisions, just like they did with Woods and mybe.
Does the board and Andrew hill know what success looks like?
Please tell us what it looks like?
What about Lichaa in his final year the second time? You're picking and choosing.

Jackson's our captain, he isn't going anywhere. You might not think so, but he's our version of Cordner.

Also why is everyone saying Jackson's on ~700k, is that reported somewhere, or "inside information". When he re-signed he was worth ~600k to us imo.

If we lose Elliott it's a Finucane 2.0 in my eyes.

Last edited:

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am comfortable with the decision, so be it, as if finucane is a world beater,plenty like him around.

What about Lichaa in his final year the second time? You're picking and choosing.

Jackson's our captain, he isn't going anywhere. You might not think so, but he's our version of Cordner.

Also why is everyone saying Jackson's on ~700k, is that reported somewhere, or "inside information". When he re-signed he was worth ~600k to us imo.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
In a shake and spill scenario I would only be keeping Foran, Thompson, Holland, Elliott and Averillo. The rest aren't as effective.

I'd consider Hoppa as well but only with he right players around him. He isn't good for a struggling team

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Good points, he certainly has been shit in the past.

Last edited:

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That way we could have 5 million to spend.

Ben hunt, do a deal with the dragons.
He will be our number 7, kid needs a change of scenery.

Sign a hooker, throw 700k at either grant, robson, bradon smith see who bites first.

Sign fifita, sign Vaughan, sign haas, sign bateman,sign radradra

We need forwards not powder puffs, we get smashed every game.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate,jacksons cooked

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
In a shake and spill scenario I would only be keeping Foran, Thompson, Holland, Elliott and Averillo. The rest aren't as effective.

I'd consider Hoppa as well but only with he right players around him. He isn't good for a struggling team
Thank fuck your not on the retention committee....Holland, bahahahaha.
Man, you need to stop flogging your old fella over your husband cause your husband has two left feet, two left hands and is cock-eyed.
Can we just swap Holland for anyone in any other club so that we can stop reading shit from this troll....PLEASE!!

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Remis only on the wing dwz averillo
Thompson and hoppa the rest can fuck off and play for moorebank even then some of our current mob wouldnt even get a start in a grade
Coaching staff can go too take the lot

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank fuck your not on the retention committee....Holland, bahahahaha.
Man, you need to stop flogging your old fella over your husband cause your husband has two left feet, two left hands and is cock-eyed.
Can we just swap Holland for anyone in any other club so that we can stop reading shit from this troll....PLEASE!!
Holland just needs to wear baseball gloves until his confidence comes back.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3 is an unrealistic number. Personally half the squad has ability but is mismanaged.
But 3 is the number so I'll try.
I really like toomaga. Has dropped weight and fitness seems to be on the up. Shame he's seen as a 20min sub.
Hopoate is growing on me all the time. His pace won't earn him a speeding ticket but he seems to make an overlap look easy. Does his job safely on all other aspects.
Averillo. He simply just has to be our next big thing.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Jackson is eligible for the $200k Veteran Player allowance under the cap.

Go Dogs

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

Lol u want to keep holland?

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
People seem forget these players didnt get this far by accident. At this point of their career, you do what is asked of you. There has to be more to it then "theyre average players"