one word to describe how you feel about the season..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Also our play the ball speed/marker defence/wrestling skills have cost us every single game we lost.
All comes down to the crappy off-season we obviously had.

We came back slower, weaker, and less fit

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Completely agree that we shoudnt have been down 20-6 with 10 to go. If we had been playing a decent side we would have been down by 30+ by then. It was our worst performance this year up till the 70 minute mark. But if i had to get anything positive from the game it was that we didnt give up.

The thing that encourages me for next year most is we WONT have the same side as this year lol. I am also a bit sad that the last year we had the general was his worst year since he started with the club, he has been awful. Still, like most other Bulldogs supporters i still love the bloke and wish him the best. He has been great for us in the past.
I admire your optimism. TBH I'm not feeling very optimistic about next year. And that's because when you have no real expectations, you have nothing to be disappointed about.

We had so much expectation of our boys to shape up this year, and look what happened. This has been the worst year of my life supporting this team.

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
The thing that encourages me for next year most is we WONT have the same side as this year lol
No, but we'll have the same coach dishing out the same tactics, and post-match excuses for why we lost...

We can sign amazing players left-right-and-centre, but if they don't play to their potential due to poor coaching and crappy tactics then they'll still play like duds and the top 8 will once again be out of reach...

So we can only hope that our new signings will breathe new life in to the club... but if they don't rock up with the right attitude and coaching, then we're as good as gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.