Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
How do you break into a car with a tennis ball?
you can't aha. There was a hoax video online about 5 or so years ago that showed this trick working where you put a hole in a tennis ball, line it up against the key hole and push against the tennis ball and it will then pop the lock from air pressure aha

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
How do you break into a car with a tennis ball?
you can't aha. There was a hoax video online about 5 or so years ago that showed this trick working where you put a hole in a tennis ball, line it up against the key hole and push against the tennis ball and it will then pop the lock from air pressure aha

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Gonna try that tomorrow lol

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Our most realistic option of a superstar signing is Kurtley Beale. Personally i would love the Hayne Plane, but it will never happen though :(.
Realistically though i still think Hoffman would be excellent for us. Im still pissed at how he somewhat turned his back on us, even though it was largely the Broncos fault as they are ignorant pricks. However the way he was backing up and hitting the line at speed was great to watch. I know we have secured Rona but this back-line would be awesome! as all these 5 blokes give 110% whenever they take the field imo. Lafai may surprise some of you, however based on CVR's he is one of the top centres in the game.
1. Hoffman
2. Perrett
3. Morris
4. Lafai
5. Thompson

Ricky Stuart

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Our most realistic option of a superstar signing is Kurtley Beale. Personally i would love the Hayne Plane, but it will never happen though :(.
Realistically though i still think Hoffman would be excellent for us. Im still pissed at how he somewhat turned his back on us, even though it was largely the Broncos fault as they are ignorant pricks. However the way he was backing up and hitting the line at speed was great to watch. I know we have secured Rona but this back-line would be awesome! as all these 5 blokes give 110% whenever they take the field imo. Lafai may surprise some of you, however based on CVR's he is one of the top centres in the game.
1. Hoffman
2. Perrett
3. Morris
4. Lafai
5. Thompson
You forgot Brown, nobody forgets Brown

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd prefer the juniors we have lost. Aidan Sezer especially

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'd prefer the juniors we have lost. Aidan Sezer especially
Sezer was an arrogant fûck. No-one liked to play alongside him.
You'd have another barba on your hands.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kurtley Beale & Jonah Lomu

[video=youtube_share;OsXTa7UCGlk]http://youtu.be/OsXTa7UCGlk[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Sezer was an arrogant fûck. No-one liked to play alongside him.
You'd have another barba on your hands.
Bet Noone likes playing next to Reynolds and his hospital passes either

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Brown is poo ! was so happy to see relegated on friday. But now that poor Chase is injured.... Mitch walks straight back in :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.