One of the bravest performances I have ever seen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fivespoons

I was at the ground tonight for the first half. I left at halftime believing Manly would finish over the top of the Dogs and walked through my door with us trailing 14-6 and all the momentum. I cannot quite believe what I witnessed in the last half of that game. It was clear almost immediately that Sam Kasiano had suffered a serious facial injury and so too the fact that KK had done a hammy. Unbelievable winning from that position considering the opposition they were up against and how badly Manly wanted to win that game. Hopefully Sam will be back and fresh in 6 to 8 weeks and Reynolds can continue to fire from halfback. Congratulations Doggies a truly unbelievable effort!

Stinky Wizzleteats

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Plus we only had a 2 man bench for 60 minutes of the game.

Unbelievable effort!

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
It was a fantastic game from both teams. I'm glad you acknowledged the effort required for the Dogs to have won that game.

Easily the gutsiest performance by the team all year.

Janice

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Just curious why did you leave at halftime?

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
Some of the best defense I've seen. Massive, massive effort. What more can you ask for as a supporter.

hotdiggitydogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Without a doubt the best and most gutsiest performance in bulldog history, considering we lost our major ball player in the first 10min, and out halfback. We also had Josh Jackson play unbelievable in replacing dean. The amount of sets we had to defend and penalties go against us in the second half, it was without a doubt the best performance by the team ever.

F

fivespoons

I had to be at the game up until halftime. I am now on my way too a very close friend of mine who is having a Bucks night and wanted a shower lol. And I agree possibly the best defensive effort I have seen in over a decade! WOW! Enjoy Kenneler's!

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I had to be at the game up until halftime. I am now on my way too a very close friend of mine who is having a Bucks night and wanted a shower lol. And I agree possibly the best defensive effort I have seen in over a decade! WOW! Enjoy Kenneler's!
Have a blast at the Bucks night Champ :grinning:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Cheers mate .. again another level headed post..

You and ManlyMan are really showing that there are good Manly fans out there :grinning:

Have a grand time at your mates bucks night!! Have a drink for me!

Moey999

Pitbull
Reaction score
Reynolds showed some guts tonight, taking T-Rex on one on one a few times, using his ankle taps and putting pressure on the kickers like always. I remember after taking T-Rex down he had trouble even standing straight and the next set was back to normal !

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Josh Jackson and Finucane really stood up. Not good to lose KK and Kas but we can cover them. Hopefully they are both back in 4 or 5 weeks.
Our defence tonight was amazing!

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Josh Jackson and Finucane really stood up. Not good to lose KK and Kas but we can cover them. Hopefully they are both back in 4 or 5 weeks.
Our defence tonight was amazing!
**** yes !!

I want Jackson to be a 200+ gamer, One club player.

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have only just finished watching the game having had to work till 9:00 and recording the game. Without a doubt, that was the gutsiest win I have seen in a very, very long time. I was on the edge of my seat for 79 minutes and could finally breath once Benny Barba scored his 2nd try. Jackson had a wow of a game, James Graham copped plenty on the chin and kept charging, Josh Morris defended all game. Hats off to all the boys, they deserve all the praise they get.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
I was so exhausted after that ... And all I did was sit on my couch.

Five spoons ... You're the only one I'll admit this to, but I was cackin' me dax with 20 to go.

Got a funny feeling well get Chapter 3.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
And the Titans beat the Broncos! Saweet!

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Amazing effort by our boys , thanks fiveballs , kudos back to you , enjoy your mates bucks nite

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
This game was special - thanks to Manly for hardening us up for the run into the semis. We copped everything they could throw at us and we just kept coming back with intensity. How defense is amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.