one day at a time

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
dannyboi here lol..

anther week another game sub par performance against a sub par team. so i guess another week now of rumours and inuendo surrounding players and coach.

we dont have a major sponsor our supporters aint happy me included i seen that press conference our coach has no idea clueless generic answers

anyways any saudi princes out there or any eccentric billionaires wanna buy the club and help us get back to where we belong

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It worked for Souths an rusty :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Carlos Slim is a Mexican Lebo, someone give him a call, net worth $58 billion.

Maybe we can offer him some homemade lebo sweets to buy us out lol

A

Alexander the Great

Don't laugh but the club was one approach by a Saudi at once stage. Same as Manly a few years back.

dannyboi here lol..

anther week another game sub par performance against a sub par team. so i guess another week now of rumours and inuendo surrounding players and coach.

we dont have a major sponsor our supporters aint happy me included i seen that press conference our coach has no idea clueless generic answers

anyways any saudi princes out there or any eccentric billionaires wanna buy the club and help us get back to where we belong

A

Alexander the Great

Maybe the cartel can clean some cash through the club ?

Carlos Slim is a Mexican Lebo, someone give him a call, net worth $58 billion.

Maybe we can offer him some homemade lebo sweets to buy us out lol

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Id welcome anyone with enough cash to buy us and throw these clowns out of there job at the moment.
That be a interesting rumour saudi , russian billionaires interested in bulldogs or steve ballmer would be a good owner