Status
Not open for further replies.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nah, I'm just geeing you up.

Roosters, obviously.
So you obviously would have loved the round 1 win plus i was happy you guys beat Melbourne too. I was just dispointed my doggies couldn't do it aswell because i hate both those teams.

Tacky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So you obviously would have loved the round 1 win plus i was happy you guys beat Melbourne too. I was just dispointed my doggies couldn't do it aswell because i hate both those teams.
Absolutely. That's why I posted that heartfelt plea for you blokes to beat the Roosters as well.

Brisbane and Melbourne aren't too high on my list either. Beating the Raiders and Eels would top this year off for me. The way we've played against the Raiders in the past couple of games shits me. They've walked all over us with their forwards and I hate that. As for the Eels, the way Mitch Moses treated the club was the worst. Seeing Manly demolish them was the best.

Gallo2014

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I hate Souths because it's souths...and the Broncos because soooo many bad calls go in their favour. Even the commentators agree that they were 'lucky' to get such calls in their favour, and they still get em. They also get the Thursday-Friday matches more than any other club. Since they have soooo many fans and members, I'm sure they can fill a stadium on any given Sunday, or any other day for that.

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
roosters for mine, the team i fear the most is the broncs, i had no doubt that the broncs would beat cowboys last week

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fuck every other team, if Dogs didn't exist I wouldn't watch this unprofessional betting option of a sport.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hate several clubs, some more than others but the team i hate the most is Melbourne. I can't stand Billy Slater and his punchable face, Cam Smith and his winge-a-thon with the refs and the fact that they get away with so much on the field which others get pinned for.

On top of that and a personal note the bloke my ex is with is a Storm supporter but he also converted my son from a Bulldogs supporter to Storm supporter, that does not sit well with me.
Woh woh woh!!! Id want to kill the prick if i was in your shoes!! Taking away from you one of the most valuable pilars of your relationship is just not on. If he had any class he would not stand in the way.
My bro in law is a warriors supporter, but my sis is a dogs supporter, and i bought my neice a dogs jersey, but thats a little different. Lol

A

Alexander the Great

Parramatta.. i grew up around the area and was surrounded by the dope fans. Many closet dogs supporters also..

fr333k

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Hate them all , especially Sydney teams.

1- Parra
2- St Merge
3- Rorters
4- Souffs (mainly because of their fans)

These four interchange rankings based on what year it is lol
Same as this... the top 4 on my list... followed by Manly

Tacky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Because they stole your teddy?
Because they don't have a salary cap, they don't have a culture and they don't have a fanbase. It's the most soul-less club in the comp.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I've always hated manly but having des here really solidified my feelings towards the *****

Status
Not open for further replies.