News Once in a lifetime’: How Bulldogs landed UFC’s greatest fighter straight off the plane

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone who calls themselves superman should be aligned with the clown crew. Compensating much ?
You're very infatuated with "the clown crew' because they get a lot of mentions from you. I feel like you're angry because you're not in that clique, hence the hate ;LOL

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
You're very infatuated with "the clown crew' because they get a lot of mentions from you. I feel like you're angry because you're not in that clique, hence the hate ;LOL
C.unt you are one of the few who engage with them. Be proud.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I used to coach him at Patties when he was a kid , he'll always be a kid to me...... I guess that's how I view things for people 15+years younger then me lol
True. I went to a Marist school too but not Pat's.

Reactions: J_B

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No shit simpleton. No one engages with the drop kicks except wing nuts like you. You n Polly power would make a great new age super hero team.
The inbreds.
I'd prefer you didn't continually paint us inbreds in a bad light.

It really pisses me off how people use us as a battering ram to hammer other people.

We're real people you know and have feelings too!

Reecek89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fuck some people just can’t be happy. Having Jon visit them would of been the biggest morale boost. Nrl players are addicted to the ufc and boxing. To have the greatest MMA fighter in history to go there to give some professional insights is a great thing the club did. The fact Jon got involved with kicking and tackling would of made it all the more special to them, the staff and players won’t ever forgot that day.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No shit simpleton. No one engages with the drop kicks except wing nuts like you. You n Polly power would make a great new age super hero team.
The inbreds.
Then inbreds? Isn’t that what your surname is already though.. you know because of the ‘special’ relationship your mum and dad have

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck some people just can’t be happy. Having Jon visit them would of been the biggest morale boost. Nrl players are addicted to the ufc and boxing. To have the greatest MMA fighter in history to go there to give some professional insights is a great thing the club did. The fact Jon got involved with kicking and tackling would of made it all the more special to them, the staff and players won’t ever forgot that day.
LOL ummmm you know he's been done time and time again for Domestic abuse ? No one his questioning is sporting acheivements .. everyone wants to be happy Reeceek but some things are harder to ignore than others

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
His name is Chad McGill he is one of the strength coaches , was a gun player from St pats blacktown..... Top kid too
Top bloke.

Last edited:
Reactions: J_B