News Once in a lifetime’: How Bulldogs landed UFC’s greatest fighter straight off the plane

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
UFC has always been for the lowest hanging fruits of humanity. Neanderthal low IQ trash. Not surprised Ciraldo and the kennel are loving this. Could have brought in literally 100s of influential people who contribute to society in a meaningful way. I’d prefer Andrew Ryan fake laughing with the charity than this tripe.
It’s not that deep bro. Someone at the top of another sport which is global visits the boys. Happens with teams across the world.

Burt Matton

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It aint that hard bro. Plenty of sporting icons and motivational speakers out there that dont have domestic violence, sexual assault, drug offences and the rest against there names. Being an absolute scum bag of a human will always outweigh sporting achievement and im disappointment the club didnt do there homework here
D45B4311-859C-4120-ABED-138B29081675.gif

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have a great time djdeep,
By the way, keep the positive stories coming and you will be allowed back in Sydney :laughing:
I’m going to the show twice
once at Mornington and off to Yarra valley or the last show.
Best $300 ever spent .
I’ll come back to Sydney with that lucky charm to get the doggies a 2024 premiership.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
LOLLLLL ok calm down fam, go comb your monobrow some more
Bro we don’t celebrate or praise what he does in private, we celebrate and praise what he achieved in his sport, if you want to go down that route then you have to be the same on every sport.
You must call out Joey Johns big coke head,
GI glassed his wife , you get my point, so if GI or Joey put there hand up to help the club would you be against it?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Is this Strickland dude more crazy than this brother?

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let’s go doggies premiers 2024
Greetings from Mornington Victoria everyone here for the drive from Sydney to see
Simple minds
Icehouse
Daryl Braithwaite and noiseworks.
Best 900km I have driven for a show.
Hold your horses this year is going to be a cracker for the bulldogs.
Never stop believing.
Uprise of the utilities
I saw Simple Minds at the Coogee Bay Hotel in early eighties

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He’s a fighter not a choir boy. Looks like it was a good lift for the boys. Stop being a sookie bitch
Exactly I really respect everyone's opinion but if we narrow our focus to athletes with no indiscretions I dunno who is left. This guy is the cream in his sport and the footage of it is all over the place.
It’s not that deep bro. Someone at the top of another sport which is global visits the boys. Happens with teams across the world.
Exactly. Finally bulldog posts on socials aren't full of laugh reacts