On ya Todd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
BULLDOGS boss Todd Greenberg continues to enhance his reputation. His effort to get an expected 40,000 people to ANZ Stadium today to farewell Hazem El Masri is simply sensational. Greenberg met with Channel Nine supremo David Gyngell to convince him to feature the match in the Sunday afternoon timeslot. Not a bad effort considering they're playing the Warriors.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/gloves-are-off-in-the-fight-for-lote-tuqiri/story-e6freye0-1225767365159

Todd's mixing it the hierarchy and getting results Gallop hasn't achieved in years!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Close to 42,000 people against the Warriors is a massive effort. It was a brilliant, fun filled day and I will never forget it.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Well done Todd, i will never forget yesterday, it was just an awesome day and to get over 40k against the Warriors was a big effort. (imagine had it been a sydney side)

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
dogs vs eels would have attracted min 60k, prob even close to capacity

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Well done Todd, i will never forget yesterday, it was just an awesome day and to get over 40k against the Warriors was a big effort. (imagine had it been a sydney side)
iwouldnt be suprised if we wouldve had a crowd in excess of 50,000 if that was the case but either away...just under 42,000 was a great effort by everyone and it was an awesome day of footy

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I got a free BigMac outta it by predicting the crowd

42,000 thanks Larry

Dogs_fan_4lyf

PriiNc3ss :)
Reaction score
It was my first nrl game eva!! it was such a great day could not have been more happy. THE crowd was FANTastic! thanx to everybody :grinning:

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
I like how we had to convince gallop to give us the Sunday game.

Seriously why would you put a game of this status on any other day?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I like how we had to convince gallop to give us the Sunday game.

Seriously why would you put a game of this status on any other day?
A cocksmoker like Gallop does need convincing TBH. He probably would've put us in the Sat 5:30 section.

Ah, the, ah, Bulldogs, ah, verse, ah, Warriors, ah, game, ah, will, ah, be, ah, held, on, ah, saturday, ah, 5:30.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
A cocksmoker like Gallop does need convincing TBH. He probably would've put us in the Sat 5:30 section.

Ah, the, ah, Bulldogs, ah, verse, ah, Warriors, ah, game, ah, will, ah, be, ah, held, on, ah, saturday, ah, 5:30.
ah perhaps ah i ah will ah reschedule ah this ah game ah for ah monday ah night

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
todd greenberghas done an excellent job at the bulldogs, yesterdays promotional day tribute to haz was outstanding.
a champion effort for a champion player

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
I had a moment to myself with Todd yesterday - We were seperated by two tiers and didn't speak a word. But I spotted him above our bay prior to kickoff listening to voicemails on his mobile.

When he finished, he took a look at us downstairs - We made eye contact. I smiled and saluted !

He waved back and gestured "thanks" ! :D

Can we sign Todd to a lifetime deal ???

Status
Not open for further replies.